The Final Encounter

Brothers of Four
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other side of South Korea, Yonghwa and Jonghyun who already figured out their mistake to their little bros, decided to made a promise for pay back. They didn't gave themself a chance for join their high school's club. They put aside their other interest, and back struggled with their past routine. Started focus on guitar again, and even learned composing. Yonghwa and Jonghyun's target is go to Seoul and form a brand new band with Minhyuk and Jungshin.

Summer comes. It's Brothers of Four favorite season. Yonghwa and Jonghyun sat next to each other on the bench near the beach. They watched the sunset fade to black, like they used to did in their younger age every Friday afternoon.

"I miss my brothers. How are they doing now?" Yonghwa mumble.

"Hyung, do you think they still remember us?" asked Jonghyun.

"Of course. We are brother." Yonghwa watched the sun already gone, then an idea comes to his mind. He looked at Jonghyun. "Want to proof it?"

Jonghyun only frowned as response to his hyung.

"Let's go home and packing. We will go to Seoul tomorrow." Yonghwa stand up racily.

"Huh?" 

"I'm serious. Don't forget to bring your guitar. We'll have a gig for them. Go home now and sleep well. We'll go early in the morning. Meet me at the gate of station, okay?" And Yonghwa left Jonghyun without waiting for Jonghyun's answer.

"Jeez! He's crazy. Should I join him?" Jonghyun talked to himself in confussion. "Eottohkae?"

**

The truth Brothers of Four never knew: they have an incredible chemistry. It's a good thing for relationship as long as communication line exist. They should call each other first to ensure that another part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter