Yonghwa Told You This

Brothers of Four
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"FIRE!" Jonghyun blow as hard as he could to fight the fire in front of him.

"Aaaaarrggghh... my homework! I'll get detention if I didnt do my homework!" Minhyuk messed his hair frustated.

"What should we do? What should we do? It bigger very fast!" Yonghwa running around the room, trying to find something to extinguish the flame.

Jungshin started to cry. "I don't wanna die young~ huaaaa.... eommaaa...."

"Who said you will die young, babo?! It still look like bonfire." Jonghyun grumbling while holding Jungshin left hand.

Yonghwa became more anxious. He looking around randomly and found a bottle at the corner of the room. He pick it up and threw the water inside to the flame. But apparently it's not water. It's gasoline.

"What are you doing hyung? Why are you threwing gasoline into the flame? You want to burn us all?" Little Minhyuk yelled angrily.

Yonghwa was taken aback. He looking at the bottle in a blank face. "Ga-gasoline...?"

"Water! Water! We need water!" But Jonghyun start praying instead. "God give us rain please. Let my love to you rides the rain to extinguish this flame."

Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin watched as Jonghyun praying. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder at the same time. Jonghyun always says weird things whenever he's in a panic state, his words became poetic like song lyrics. And he didn't even realize it.

"Let's looking for help!" Yonghwa was about to walked to the door when Jonghyun held his leg.

"Hyung, let's finish our ritual first before asking for adult help. They won't let us do our ritual again if they found out how we done it," Jonghyun said, still holding into Yonghwa's leg.

Yonghwa frowned. He stared at Jonghyun while thinking about all the possibilities. He thinks that Jonghyun was right. Adult won't understand their way to protect their bond of friendship. 

These four little boys always gathered at Mr. Ji's old garage once a month, in every last week on that month. They brought snacks and their homeworks in the afternoon, set the table with their stuffs and waiting to the right time while did their homework. When sunset comes, they will stop their activity. They sit in c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter