The Riot Started Here

Brothers of Four
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four little boys sitting in cirle at an old small garage with candle on their hands. In the middle of circle, there's a wooden table full of trash from their snack and homework books. Everything was messy.

"I want to be the first!" A 7th years old who have eye-smile said.

"Let's just following order by age. Start from the oldest." Suggest the 8th years old dimple boy.

"Don't said 'oldest'. I feel like I'm old already," said a boy in glasses. He was 9th years old, and yes, he was the oldest among those.

"Admit it, hyung. You are old." The youngest . 

"I'm just two years older than you. It doesnt mean I'm old like your grandpa," The oldest feel irritated by the youngest joke.

"Who said that you are old like my grandpa?" The youngest smirked. 

"Urgh... why are you so annoying?!" Glasses boy try to grab the youngest's hair, but his candle broken and fall on top of trash and pappers on the table. Suddenly the flames begin and burn their homeworks.

"MY HOMEWORK!!" They yelled at the top of their lungs.

**

"What's next? What will happen to us? I mean... our homework. How can we finish it while we didnt even remember the question." The eye-smiled boy sobbing. "It's all because of you Yonghwa hyung!" He pointing his finger to the glasses boy.

The glasess boy pouting, he's already feels guilty. "Sorry Minhyuk-ah. But I'm not the only one whose wrong here. It started from Jungshin. He made me angry."

The youngest sneering at Jung Yonghwa. "I was just joking, hyung. Why are you that angry? Arent we used to joking around ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter