Our Bond is Like A Magnet

Brothers of Four
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As same-age buddy, Jungshin and Minhyuk graduated from elementary school at the same time. But fate won't let them go anywhere without each other. Jungshin's family moved to Ilsan, Seoul, due to Mr. Lee's job. Jungshin entered his 1st grade at Ilsan Junior High. 

Two years after, Minhyuk's grand dad passed away and left a middle size korean style restaurant at Itaewon, Seoul, as inheritant. Minhyuk's parent decided to move to Seoul and run that restaurant for living. They stayed at grand dad's house at Ilsan. Minhyuk didn't know that Jungshin also lived at the same district until they met at one of Ilsan's English course months after.

"Hyu-hyukkie," Jungshin's eyes open wide when someone he really missed sat next to him without even ask for permission.

That boy turned his head with lazy eyes. He just stared at Jungshin, he didn't recognize his best friend because Jungshin change a lot.

"You are Kang Minhyuk, right? The strongest drummer made in Baekhwa village!" Jungshin grinned.

"Who...?"

"You don't remember me? I'm Jungshin, the mighty bassist from Baekhwa! I'm everybody's happy virus!" Jungshin said enthusiastic.

Minhyuk frowned. "You? Jungshin?" He looked at Jungshin from top to toe. "Lee Jungshin?"

"Yess! It's me! I know I look more handsome than before. But it's me!"

"Ya," Minhyuk taken aback, "it's you? It's really YOU?"

"How many times I need to tell you that it's rea-"

Jungshin unable to finish his words because Minhyuk hugged him tight. "I miss you brother!!!"

Jungshin smiled and hugged back his best friend. "I miss you more!!"

They hugging for minutes while appology to each other. They didn't care about people who looked at them in astonishment.

"Anyway, how hyungs doing? Are they good?" Jungshin asked when they ate ddukbokki after class.

Minhyuk shrugged. "I don't know. Never called them since I moved here."

Jungshin sighed. "I feel stupid. Didn't even say goodbye to them when I moved. I'm not really understand how junior high goes and just angry with hyungs. Mom said, I should give them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter