Scared

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its been two weeks since Seohyun and Taeyeon last saw each otger as their boyfriends got busier with work, staying late getting annoyed by everything. Seohyun knows betters to leave Nichkhun alone when he is working late, sge would always wakr up esrluer and make coffee and breakfast but he never seem tobtske it or drink it. Seohyun wanted to go outside but ge change the locks as it has no handle to open and the door csn only be open through a key. Seohyun was sleeping when she heard the door slam waking her up she slowly went down when she heard noises coming from the living room, it was Nichkhun and another girl making out.

"Dont mind my blind sister." He said in between his kisses.

"Come on lets go to your room." 

She felt Nichkhun carrying the girl by her as the girl leg brush against Seohyun, she heard the door close and screams coming from his room. She felt sick to her stomach as she fell on the steps and cried. Tears just kept falling down her faces as she couldn't stop them when the door to Nichkhun room open and she could hear the girl coming down. The girl saw Seohyun and sat next to her. 

"Nichkhun was great in bed." She said before leaving.

Seohyun got up and went to her room, packed a few things and walked out of the room and down the stairs.Opening the window she climbed out and start walking away, it was already morning when Nichkhun woke up and went into Seohyun room to only find her missing, he got into the car and went looking for her until he saw her walking holding herself as she shivers. Seohyun could heard the car as she waved for the car and it stop, feeling the car she went to the passage seat when the widow roll down. 

"Can you please take me to the city?" Seohyun ask.

She didn't hear anything but only the window rolling up and car door opening, she felt a hand pulling her away from the car and the door opening then being push into the car roughly Seohyun trying to open the door but he locked the window and doors and she knew it had to be Nichkhun, as the car stop he got out and open her doorpulling her out and dragging her into the house. She fell down on the floor when Nichkhun threw his keys on the table. Pulling her arms to the stairs he grabbed a cuff he put in a draw and cuffed her hand onto the stairs, Seohyun begged a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter