Hurt but still love

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the light hit Seohyun she could feel the warm air, she woke up to a sharp pain in her lower body part, she find her way out of bed as she limp her way out of the room. As she reach her bedroom door a hand stop her fingers and turn her around to face him. He kiss her lip and carry her in his arms, she didn't want to say anything to the man carrying her. As Nichkhun put her in the tub he slowly took her shirt off which make her cover herself. 

"Let me give you a bath." lightly move her arms away from her chest. "Sit down."

Nichkhun let the water run as he slowly pours it over the girl head, he could see the blood rushing down her legs and the pain in her was clearly shown. He help Seohyun to stand up and wrap a towel on her before carrying her in his arms again, he carry her into her room and put her on the bed, he search for her cloths. 

"I'll do it myself."

Nichkhun give her the cloths as he open the door, he open the door but never left her room as he just stood there looking at her. She fell down in tears once she heard the door shut. 

"Wh..why does this have to happen to me."

After a few minutes of crying she got dress and heard the door, she heard the door open as he walked over to her and held her hand. He lead her down the hall with him and they went to have lunch. Taecyeon got dress and saw Taeyeon cooking lunch, he came behind her and kiss her cheeks. They both stood there for a little while before his phone ring, he saw who the caller was and step out. As he came back into the house he notice the food were place on the table, he sat down and waited for her. They had lunch together before he left the place. Taeyeon went to check the door when it was locked from the outside, he chained it together. Taeyeon looked everywhere in the house when she remember the window in the bathroom, she walked into the bathroom and step on the tub and open the window. A smile appear on her face as she climb out from the window, Taeyeon fell off the windown and landed face down, she stood up and start walking towards the road. Taeyeon kept walking until she was in the middle of now where, she saw a car driving her way when she wave for the car to stop, she ran over to the window and ask for a ride. 

"Sir can you give me a ride to town?"

"Why are you out here?"

"It's a long story, can you please give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter