Away

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Nichkhun took Seohyun to their new home in the forest he told her not to go anywhere sine she doesnt know the place and can't see, with that he left the house and went back to the city. Seohyun stood up and use her hand to feel and touch what's in front of her so she can see. She walked around the house looking for the door to lead her outside when she finally found it, as she steps foot outside and using her hands to lead her way around the house when she found the gate.

"Here you are."

Seohyun slowly walked out of the gate and felt a railing next to her, she use that to walked away from the home. She felt the road under her feet when she bend down and touch the ground and it was a road, she walked on the road until she heard a car coming, she wave her hands when the car stopped in front of her as the breeze came pass her she smell the cologne that Nichkhun use. 

"Oppa."

He carry her in his arms and put her inside the car again, as he drove them back to the house. It only felt like a 1minute when they already stop the car and he came out to grab her. He took her back inside and seat her down, he took off his jacket and turn on the water in the kitchen. He walked over and wipe her hands with the towels that is wet and clean her dirty face from falling. He walked her to their room and have her change. 

"Let me change you."

"No. I can do it." 

"Ok." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter