Paradise

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and Taeyeon were being held at an abandoned warehouse when the two girls heard Taeyeon and Nichkhun voices, the fear came running back. Without saying a word Taeyeon took Taeyeon away as Seohyun can hear her screaming, Seohyun tears fell like rain drop on her face when two hands held her face and she knew whos hand those belonged it too. He carry her into his car and drove back to their home in the woods, he has not said a word since he got her back and the moment they got into the he slap her so hard she fell on the key table. He grabbed her shirt collar and slap her once more before pulling her into his arms, stucking hid face into her hair and every kisses he give her she flinch. Seohyun knew what was going to happen as she was already shaking from his touch. 

"I miss you my love. "

Nichkhun pulled Seohyun shirt off as she's was against the stairs handle as she tightly held on to the wood. When Taeyeon got back to the house in the woods she could see another car there when Taecyeon cover with a small cloth as she black out, waking up she could feel pains on her ankles when she sat up and saw her ankles being bandages when Taecyeon cane in. 

"You won't have to worry about walking for the rest of your life anymore. "

"What did you do to me?" "I warn you not to run,  this tone you won't be able to run anymore. "

"What did you do to me."

"I have someone cut your vein so you can't walk for the rest of your life Taeyeon, you'really bond to me forever in life or death." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter