Hurt

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taecyeon took Taeyeon from the train station he took her to the house in the woods, the two of them went to live there for a week before Taecyeon was called to go meet his father. He had no other choice but to take her over to his friend Nichkhun place and have him watch over her. As he drop her off with Nichkhun he saw the girl Nichkhun kept talking about by the stairs. Nichkhun notice his friend Taecyeon looking when he turn and saw her. 

"That's my Seohyun, the one i told you about." 

"She pretty, i can see why your so into her." look at Taeyeon. "Take care of her for me, i have to go." 

"Don't worry about it." 

"Thanks man." 

Nichkhun turn to look at the girl he love before turing to walk his friend out the door. As he came back to where the two girls were he saw them talking. 

"Taeyeon i hope you don't mind staying with me and Seohyun."

"Not at all." 

"Let me show you to your room."

As Nichkhun show Taeyeon where she will be staying Seohyun walked towards the backyard and set there quietly until  she felt a hand around, she knew who it was and stood still. Later that night Nichkhun cooked food for Seohyun and Taeyeon to eat, they were having a good meal when they heard a knock, Nichkhun stood up and walk towards the door. 

"What happen?" he said as the taller man walked in. 

"My father said if i don't get married soon he will have to find me a bride."

"Why are you so upset though?"

"I don't want to be tie down to just one women Nichkhun." 

"Than let me go."

Turn to face the owner of that voice. "No." 

"Why, you don't want to be tie down, but you're keeping me around for what? To entertain yourself." 

"Yes." 

"I'm not a toy Taecyeon, i have feelings too." she yelled at the tall man. "Why are you doing this to me?" she push the man. "Let me go." she said as she fell down in front of him. "Please." 

"As long as i live, you will never be able to leave." he said to her in his cold deep voice. 

Taeyeon push the man an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter