Jinyoung's P.O.V

As warm as Snow

-Jinyoung's POV-

                I suddenly felt embarrassed as I ran at the hallway of the school building. Ahh~ I know that it’s usual for girlfriends or boyfriends to snog in public but I never thought that I could be that open to other people. Some girls were whispering while I was passing by. Before I didn’t bother, but now. . . oh well, I really don’t bother, not really.

                We were one in the school benches of school. It was not snowing but it was cold.  Her head was in my shoulder while my arm was around her. I was reading a book by Anne ton as she peeked at my book and frowned. Minutes later, she played my cheeks, protruding her fingers to get my attention. I tried myself not to smile, she’s pouting when she noticed that I was more focused in the book than her.

                “Minwoo talked to me a while ago. . ” she suddenly muttered.

                I threw my eyes on her. Nice try. Go and make me jealous, I’m going to punish you.

                “What did he say?” I asked her with menacing look.

                “Ahhh . . . nothing. About this and that. . . . . nothing important.” She sneered as she poked her tongue out.

                I drew my face nearer to hers, like attempting to kiss her. “Oh really?”

                “Ahhh. Oh well. . . .” She avoided my view as she told her conversation with Minwoo. She blushed. Maybe she was still uncomfortable being my girlfriend.

                 “He really told you that he’ll have you back if I left you.” I laughed sarcastically as I pulled her close to me. “. . . as if. He’ll be waiting for ages.”

                “I don’t know. . . it’s up to you.” She answered.

                I looked at her, she was looking somewhere. I smirked sourly. “Stop talking about that. I will not . . . okay. We’ll be growing old together. I’m going to work, while you’re taking care of our 10 kids. We’ll be living happily ever after because we’re going to have a very loud family. ”

                She looked at me and raised a brow, doubting.

                “Honestly!” I snapped. This girl is testing my patience. >.<

                She suddenly laughed heartily, and looked at me, teasing. “10 kids? At least you can bear 7 kids, it’ll be fine for me. I didn’t know that you can be this corny, Jinyoung.”

                “It’s your fault.” I rested my head in her head; I suddenly felt my head would crack in the middle. “You’re a bad influence.” I chuckled, enduring the pain I was feeling.

                “Bad influence?! You’re the one who’s polluting my thoughts.” She squeaked.

                “Ahhh~ Okay. Let’s talk about that mind pollution. . ”I buried my head on her shampoo-scented hair. “. . . give me a rest. Ne. .  Yeobo.”

                I didn’t know what she reacted, but she suddenly went quite.

                “Jinyoung . . . . . ” She whispered and my hair lovingly. “I don’t know how you fell in love with me. .”

                “Do I need a reason to love you?” I answered, my eyes closed.

                “Of course!”

                “Well, I don’t have, so stop asking me.” I adjusted the scarf she was wearing and hugged her. “Because ‘I love you’ is not enough to describe my feelings for you.”

                She fell silent. I looked at her.

                “Waeyo?”

                “It’s warm, though snow is everywhere.” She looked at me, her eyes were glowing.

                I brushed her cheeks and whispered to her ears. “Because I’m hot.”

                I smiled when I heard her laugh. All will be well. I know.

           -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------