39

Played

 

Jinah’s brows furrowed as she stepped in the café, she had left her brother at the office when she received Junhyung’s call.

“You wanted to talk?” She asked as she sat down, the café was empty, except for an elderly couple having coffee.

“How are you doing?” He asked.

“I’m fine, oppa.”

Jinah’s brows met.

“We never had this awkward air between us, Jinnie.” Junhyung almost smiled.

“Oppa, I~”

“Maybe it’s best if I let you go now.”

Jinah froze, her eyes searched Junhyung’s.

“Oppa~”

“I know you’re tired of this too, but..think about it,”

“In a sense, we are like having an affair, you’re married Jinnie, everyone knows that.”

“It’s an arranged marriage.” Jinah stated.

“At first it was.”

“Oppa, what are you saying?” She trailed off.

“It was at first, Jinnie, but now….” Junhyung closed his mouth.

“I’m sorry Jinnie, I love you but…I have to let you go.”

“Oppa~”

“I don’t deserve you, not anymore.”

 

Yunho looked up as his sister stepped in the living room, he was at the Jung residence, their parents had left for China days ago.

“Hey, sweet pea.” He smiled at her, then he noticed Jinah’s damp cheeks.

“Jinnie~”

Jinah shook her head and just sat beside him on the couch. Then she just wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.

“Ya, what happened?”

“I want to rest oppa.” She murmured before closing her eyes. Yunho frowned and nodded.

 

Myungsoo’s brows furrowed as he found Jinah’s room empty.

What was he thinking when he confessed to her? What made him act so rash?

His brows furrowed.

He was never this way.

He was never possessive over a woman.

His brows furrowed, not knowing how to deal with things.

It all went back to him, Dohee leaving him behind without anything to hold onto.  He turned away.

Now, with Jinah, the exact same thing is happening, the only difference is, he knew if Jinah left he wont be able to cure himself again.

 

Jinah walked in their home around ten in the morning. The house was empty for the cleaning lady. She went up to her room and showered.

“It’s an arranged marriage.”

“At first it was.”

“Oppa, what are you saying?”

“It was at first, Jinnie, but now….”

She stopped her tears from falling.

It was no use, Junhyung and her are over.

She stepped out of her bath and changed into a pair of jeans and a loose shirt.  She sat on her bed dejectedly.

In a way he was right, she was like having an affair.

Juggling Myungsoo and Junhyung, she was being selfish.

No one was to blame, an arranged marriage was nothing they could control.

Jinah sighed, she grabbed her purse and left.

 

“She went to out home last night, she left earlier.”

Myungsoo nodded. Yunho sighed from the other line.

“What happened?” The older male asked.

“I…I’m sorry hyung, I don’t think…I can take care of her well.”

“You love my sister.” He stated, Myungsoo’s brows rose up but he remained quiet.

“Jinah’s quite..different, she can be very rational about things, but…she can blind too.”

“Right now, she’s all about Junhyung, just…try to protect her from everything, now matter how strong she can be, deep inside she’s…my little sister.”

“I know, hyung. I will look for her.”

 

 

Dohee was walking with her friends when she saw Jinah, walking alone. She eyed the girl warily before walking to her.

“Jinah.” She started, the latter looked at her.

“Dohee-ssi,”

Dohee smiled at her.

“I see you’re alone.”

“Obviously.” Jinah nodded before starting to walk again, Dohee made a face and turned to her.

“You know, Myungsoo’s just using you to get back at me.”

Jinah faced her.

 

 

“Take him if you want, that would do me good.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++