25

Played

 

Jinah slid down from the cab and glanced around, she was at the park near the Han River. She jogged towards the marble stairs, then she exhaled in relief as she saw a lone figure sitting on one of the benches.

She pulled her hair back before walking to him.

“Junhyung-ssi?” She said lightly before taking the seat next to him.

Junhyung glanced at her.

“You shouldn’t have left abruptly.” She frowned.

Junhyung remained quiet.

“Did….I do something wrong..?”

He shook his head.

“Earlier….before I went in, I was watching you and Myungsoo,”

Jinah nodded as she placed her hands on her lap.

“I…just realized a few things I…didn’t…really think of.”

“Like what?”

“Even though you’re my girlfriend, you will always have to be with him, to side with him and~”

“What are you saying, oppa?”

Junhyung shook his head.

“I’m sorry, Jinnie. I just got….so confused earlier.”

“Oppa, I only married him because of business, Myungsoo, he’s like a good friend already.”

Junhyung smiled and gently brushed her hair from her face.

“I guess jealousy got to me..?”

“Jealous? Of him?” Jinah almost chuckled.

“I was jealous because he has your company while I can’t even walk outside with you.”

Jinah smiled and pressed her cheek against his palm.

“That doesn’t matter, oppa. You know that.”

Junhyung smiled and gently pressed his lips on her forehead.

“I know.”

 

Myungsoo looked away, his phone, which was sitting on the passenger seat has been vibrating for the past few minutes.

He was parked a few meters away from where Jinah and Junhyung were sitting.

His lips pursed fleetingly as he saw Junhyung pull Jinha up from the bench and they started to walk.

He grabbed his phone.

“What do you want?”

“Whoa, bad mood?” Woohyun laughed from the other line.

“What, hyung?”

“One of your girlfriends is here, she kept on asking us where you were. Which is why, where the hell are you? We’ve been waiting for you! It’s a Friday night, L.”

Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“I’m watching two people date.”

“…Mwo?”

He put his phone down before starting the car again.

 

Jinah stepped in the house around ten in the evening and she was slightly surprised to find the living room occupied.

She was waiting to hear a feminine voice when she heard,

“Jinah?”

“Myungsoo?” She blinked before heading towards the living room.

She found him alone, watching the television.

“I thought you were out.”

“Rain check.” He said as he patted the empty space beside him, Jinah nodded and took off her jacket and plopped beside him.

“Are you guys okay now?”

“I think.” She murmured as she curled her legs near her, Myungsoo nodded and focused his eyes on the screen again.

“But….you’re home on a Friday night.” Jinah said as she leaned back.

“I wanted to spend time with you, Mrs. Kim.”

Jinah made a face at him, Myungsoo grinned and poked her cheek. Jinah yawned slightly and she took off her shoes.

“Are you tired? You can go on up and sleep.”

Jinah turned to him and she grinned.

“But you said you wanted to spend time with me.”

Myungsoo chuckled.

“Do whatever you want then.”

“Right, we have a party to attend tomorrow, Jinnie.”

She nodded as she leaned on the sofa’s armrest. Myungsoo glanced at her briefly before turning back to the screen.

 

Myungsoo watched in amusement as the older male walked towards his wife, Jinah had fallen asleep while watching movies last night and he decided not to move her, instead he just placed a blanket around her and shifted her position to more comfortable one.

“Ya, Jung Jinah.” Changmin kicked the sofa slightly, Jinah groaned and turned. Myungsoo smiled.

“Jinah!”

“Shim….get out…Changmin.”

Changmin snorted as Jinah slowly sat up. Then she blinked, her eyes landed on Myungsoo.

“Why are you here?” She yawned.

Myungsoo walked to her and handed her a glass of water, Jinah received the glass from him and drank from it. Changmin blinked at the two.

“What now, oppa?”

 

“It’s the news.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++