Chapter 22 (MY P.O.V)

Heartbreak

 

Tiffany shoved me into the nearest girl's bathroom. ", it's him." "What? Who?" I was puzzled. Who was she talking about? "I don't think you want to know, Newie." Tiffany shut the bathroom door and held her hand in front of the doorknob. A second later, I heard a small click. Tiffany wiped the sweat from her eyebrows and wiped her hand on her skirt. "That should do. I never realized how much work it took. I need to practice my magic more often." "Girl, please. I couldn't even heal my own knee." I snorted. Tiffany laughed quietly. But then, I heard footsteps out of the bathroom door. I motioned toward the door and Tiffany immediately fell silent. "They should be in there, Zelo. The door is locked and I can't unlock it, even with my powers. It must be some sort of jinxed lock." I heard a somewhat normal, not to low, man's voice. "Hyung, are you sure they're in there?" I heard a second, a little bit more high pitched voice, whine. "Yes I'm very sure. I can detect magical auras, you know." "Which one do you want? You said you wanted only one of them." "I want the younger one. I have some...unfinished business with the younger one. Sides, she's much more powerful then the other one." I froze when I heard that. They wanted my powers. They wanted me. Unfinished business...? "Help me try to open this door, Zelo." The door began to shake a little, but the lock stayed firmly in placed.

"Nice job, Tiff. I think that it will keep them out for a while." I thought.
"Thanks." She replied back.
"My turn." I smirked and quietly got up. I walked over toward the door and place my hand under the door knob. I quietly muttered, "Fire." A small flame appeared in my hand and I placed the open flame under the doorknob. I imagined heat traveling tho the other side of the door. It must have worked because I heard a loud yell. "What the hell? The doorknob just burned me!" I think it was Zelo that yelled. "How are we going to get in there, hyung, if the doorknob is scorching hot?" "I have an idea, Zelo. Come." The footsteps and voices faded away. I exhaled with relief and checked to see if Tiffany was alright. Tiffany was extremely pale and was sweating excessively. "Tiff...Tiff, it's alright." "They want your power, Newie." Tiffany managed to croak out. I could tell she had not taken the news well. "Can I look at your eyes really quick?" She suddenly asked. I stared at her blankly and sighed. "I guess you can." Tiffany gently grabbed my chin and pulled me closer toward her. She stared directly into my eyes and her pupils began to widen. "Newie!" She screamed, backing up against the trash can. "Shut up! Why do you have to scream so loudly?" I hissed angrily at her. "Your...your...your" She stuttered. "My what, !? What is so important that you have to scream?" "Your eyes! Ones silver and the other one is dark blue!!"  "And why the is this bothering you? My eyes always change color, so this is nothing new." I snapped. " You don't get it, do you?" She whispered. "No...." "I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but..." "Just hurry up before those es come back!" I urged. "Newie, the only people in this world that could have silver eyes are Eltheiya's bloodline. You're descended form Eltheiya, the queen of black magic."