Chapter 21 (MY P.O.V)

Heartbreak

 

We bickered throughout the rest of Government class. I said I just had a bruise. Jungkook said that I was lying. After Government class was over, I stormed out of the classroom. Jungkook was being so nosy about my neck. "Why do people have to be so nosy?" I muttered. I felt a 
Iight tap on my shoulder. I glanced behind my shoulder and saw Seohyun. "Hey, Seobaby. What's up?" I walked over to my locker and began working on my combination. "Hurry up. We have Tech class together." She urged. "Gimme a second." I threw my Government book into my locker and the back cover of the book ripped off. I cursed under my breath and slammed my locker door shut.
         "I already know most of this stuff." Seohyin muttered, drawing on her arm with a pink pen. "I know, right?" I replied quietly, texting Tiffany. "Ooh, you're such a badass, texting Tiffany during class." Seohyun teased. I playfully pushed her away. "Oh, you know I am." I laughed. My phone vibrated in my lap and I unlocked my screen to read the text. "Something's not right, duckling. The aura of the school seems....odd." I locked my phone screen and closed my eyes. Oh yeah. Something bad was going to happen. I could tell. I saw people entering the building. That's all I saw. I looked at Seohyun for an all clear signal and she flashed a thumbs up at me. I quickly texted Tiffany back. "Meet me by your locker. I can feel disturbance, but I'm not sure what the source is." I slipped my phone into my back pocket and shyly raised my hand. "And to do that...yes, my dear?" The tech teacher stopped in mid sentence. "May I go to the bathroom, please?" "Yes you may. As I was saying..." The teacher continued talking as if nothing happened. I quietly slipped out of the room and began walking toward Tiffany's locker. I could see Tiffany standing at her locker, with platform heels, a blue plaid miniskirt, and a green tank top. "So you can't detect the signal of the disturbance?" She asked as soon as I was within earshot of her voice. "Nope. I tried and nothing happened. Too powerful." I shook my head, frustrated. Before Tiffany can open , the loudspeaker crackled and you could hear frantic voices in the background. "WE HAVE A CODE RED!!! I REPEAT, WE HAVE A CODE RED!!"