And I Am Being Told This Why?

I Can't Love Anymore

I sat quietly waiting for... Im not sure actually... But the hours that passed made me feel lonelier than before all this drama happened. I didnt know how long i had been crying until Xiumin coughed.

"Aheeem." eventhough he was faking the cough, it was cute and i looked at him. He was sitting on the floor outside my cell, leaning on the brick wall. He was just staring at the lamp he had on the floor near my cell, where he could see me.

He smirked,"Not gonna sleep?"

I shuddered. "I-im not that sleepy and b-besides, having s-someone watching me sleep isnt gonna make me."

He laughed and i laid down on the cold floor, refusing to use the 'bed' provided. I mean, c'mon im not being picky but its not a really welcoming looking mattress. Really.

[ The Next Day... ]

KKLLLUUUUUUUUNNKK!!! KKLLIIINNKK!

I was leaning on the wall when i heard the clanging of a metal tray and utensils. Apparently, the sound didnt affect me since i didnt sleep all night because i was afraid that they'd do something to me while i slept. I stayed silent as the troll-looking guy unlocked my cell and left the tray in there and locked it again.

"Eat it! We'll  be starting on the ransom video later tonight, so make sure you stay awake until then." he shouted,"We need you to look healthy for this first video! You should know about the concept of the second one." he laughed and sat and watched you.

He made everything sound carefree. I hated it. Because he said it in a way that sounded like i were going for a music video recording. I peered carefully at the tray. Bread, eggs and a cup of plain water. My stomach grumbled softly and i reached over the tray and ate it. Troll-looking guy laughed.

"Im Chen by the way." he smiled, i glanced at him and he laughed.

"You're mad but you wouldnt be soon..." he shook his head.

"W-what is it that made you want to kidnap me?" i stuttered.

"Money, honey~ Your parents' are rich and famous! We arent as silly as you think." he snapped. I remained silent. I was so afraid to look at him. He picked up the empty tray and left.

Soon, night fell, which seemed like forever till it did. The cute panda came in and dragged me out of the cell into a room. I cried again, not knowing what to do.

They tied me to a chair and proceeded with the recording.

"Hey Mr Choi, Mrs Choi! We've got your poor little daughter with us!" the tall blonde dude grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"She's really pretty... It would be a shame for her beautiful face to get scratched." the deer guy stated.

"So, if you want her back in one piece! Give us [Input an insanely huge amount of money] won by the end of the next month!" Xiumin grinned evilly.

Chen said coolly,"If you dont do as we say, you wont see Choi Gaeul ever again! EVER!"

"Further information will be given in the next video."  with that they ended the recording.

[ 15 minutes later... ]

I was back in my cell.

"OMG hyung!~ I think our acting was daebaaaaak!~" Chen cheered[Chen is somewhat the energy source of the team here]. I made a face. The blonde guy turned to me.

"Im Kris, he's Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay and Tao." he introduced the others.

"And you are telling me this... Why?" I asked and he groaned.

"Because... You're not leaving this place!" he shouted.

My lips quivered,"B-but, my parents'! W-what about the recording?! You said you'd return me in one piece if they paid!"

"Silly girl. Do you think it'd be that simple?" Tao snickered.

"I wouldnt have told you our names if i'd let you off the hook that easily." Kris snapped.

More tears poured down my face. NO! T-THEY! THEY LIED TO MY PARENTS'!

"Stop crying and get used to being here already." Lay said as you glared at them through your bangs.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

A/N: So... I updated twice today! YAAAAAAAY! Sorry for making them mean people but yeah. This is all for entertainment and is all fiction. :D THANKS FOR READING!~ <3

P.s. I dont own any of the members or Exo. :)

Lots x Love

JoinMeOnCloud9