Tuitoring The Troublesome Twins

I Can't Love Anymore

"Urgh... Why did i agree to do this?" i sighed as i massaged my temples. I was tuitoring my 14 year old twin cousins Science and my head was about to explode. All of my relatives call them 'The Troublesome Twins'. And even mom and dad who are so busy with experiments that they rarely have time to visit the twins agree with the others and so do i.

The twins were secretly playing wth their phones under the table eventhough i could see it.

"Jongdae, Jongin for the 132th time... Put the phones away." i said as i reached over to get the phones.

"No way!" they replied in unison. I groaned. Its the first lesson and i've yet to turn into the Hulk.

"Put the phone down and nobody gets hurt!" I shouted as i stood up. Their house was huge that the screech of the chair echoed within the area. I walked over and snatched both their phones.

"Hey! Our phones!" they whined. As i sat down, they still continued to whine and i completely ignored them and went back to marking their papers. 2 minutes and 42 seconds later they still whined and made noises so i finally exploded.

"Hey! Listen here kids! Your parents' paid me money to teach both of you your weakest subject, Science! Just because you're young and your parents' are still supporting your education, doesnt give you the chance to kick back and relax! Your exams are just around the corner so, get your parents' money's worth!" I lectured and they fell silent. They reached for their notebooks and started jotting down some Science related things and looked up at me.

"You have no idea what you're writing do you?" i asked, nonchalantly and they slowly put down their pens.

"Nu-uh" Jongdae said and Jongin nodded.

[ 40 minutes later...]

"So... Is oxygen a mixture or compound?" i asked and Jongin snapped.

"Its a compound, am i right?"

"BIngo! Now, what elements are present in water?" i glanced at Jongdae.

"Hydrogen and oxygen, duh!" he laughed.

"Looks like you two are getting the hang of it! Well we're done for today." the twins sighed and looked at me with this 'you-have-something-dat-belongs-to-us' look. I hesitantly passed their phones back to them, knowing they wouldnt study for the next few hours.

[ On the way home... ]

Ahhh... Im exhausted... I shook my head as i shoved my hands in my pockets. The twins are lucky their still living with their parents' unlike myself who lives alone in an apartment with a very flirty mailman who tries to small talk with me, knowing im not gonna reply to him.

I fixed the scarf i had around my neck, so it covered my cold lips. As i adjusted my bagpack, a seven-seater car pulled up next to me. I panicked and walked faster. Two men got out of the car and advanced towards me and one of them tied my hands behind me and the other covered my mouth with a hankie.

"MMM! LET GO!!!" i shrieked and tried to kick them. This was when i regretted for not accepting Daehyun and Zelo's offer to join them for Judo. They dragged me into the car. No way! This cant be happening! Im being kidnapped!

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A/N: HI HI!~ Welcome to my new story! I hope you are as excited about the next chapter as i am! Please comment, i will try to reply to it! And subscribe so you'll be notified about the upcoming chapters! ;) THANKS FOR READING!~ <3 <--- Here is a heart for you~

Lots x Love

JoinMeOnCloud9