Introduction

One Year

A/N:  Okay, so before I start writing, I wanted to give some background information on our main characters!  Here, I'm setting up the plot and introducing you to their personalities.  In case I didn't make it clear, this story will follow a year in our little group's life.

And to clarify, they are to be old friends from high school.  Not lingering too much on the details, they became a tightly-knit group that ended up going to college together!  Well, anyways, here's a little bit of background info on our leading characters.


Cho Kyuhyun

19 years old, second year.  He keeps to himself mostly, except when it comes to Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Siwon.  Those three are his happiness during college.  He only needs his roommates as his friends.  He's ridiculously smart, acheiving top grades consistently.  And even with all of that pressure from working, he always has time for Starcraft, hisfavorite thing after his best friends.  And food.  The teachers all look at him as a role student.  On the other hand, Kyuhyun loves to make trouble, playing pranks on his hyungs.  Even though he is the maknae, he expects equal treatment.  He has a cold outer shell sometimes, and he hides his true feelings, but he is really dependant on his hyungs.  Food is his weakness.  He will give in to almost anything if food is involved.  Oh, and if you take his food, beware.  For the next week, you'd better avoid his gaze.

Mental Notes:  Siwon is his favorite hyung.  He really loves how Siwon is always displaying his love for him by doing a bunch of different things, but being as stubborn as he is, Kyuhyun will never admit it.

Lee Donghae

19 years old (For the first chapter), third year.  He's very sociable and easily makes friends.  However, he is also very sensitive and easily cries.  He hates being alone, and will always find someone to be with.  Some people find that vulnerability charming.  Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk are all very protective of him.  If anything happens to him, you're going to have three scary guys after your .  He has very good morals.  He hates lying about important things, he is compassionate, and he showers everyone with love.  He is also diligent and hardworking, seeing tasks through to the end.  That gives him a bit of a stubborn side.  On the outside, he seems extremely innocent.  His expression is always happy and naive looking.  However, inside, he's ridiculously observant and doesn't miss on a single detail.  Even worse, he pretends he's clueless, maintaining that I-don't-know-what's-happening-look.  Sly thing.

Mental Notes:  Siwon is his favorite hyung too.  He's always there when Hae needs him.  He makes yummy foods as well <3.  But, for some reason, he feels especially safe and content whenever Eunhyuk is around.

Lee Hyukjae (Eunhyuk)

20 years old, third year.   Player.  He's the type to go out at night.  A lot.  He's had more dates than he can count, and more kisses than that.  However, he never sleeps over at anyone else's.  He prefers being at home with his roommates.  He prioritizes his three best friends above all else.  When it comes to them, girls can wait.  In general, he's very sociable, having a sort of charisma that makes people want to stick with him.  He seems like a tough guy to everyone else, but his roommates know better than that.  He lacks attention towards school compared to his roommates, but somehow he still manages to get by with good grades.  Probably flirted with that young, pretty professor to bump his grade up a little.

Mental Notes:  On the inside, he feels some need to protect Donghae and be there for him, but Siwon seems to beat him to it every time.  That .

Choi Siwon

20 years old, third year.  He's the one that takes care of everyone else in the group.  He's kinda like the big brother, even if their ages are pretty similar.  He loves skinship, but he only openly initiates it with his best friends.  He is the gentleman of the group, and also, the visual.  At school, his looks have attracted the attention of both teachers and students.  Not only are his looks and manners way up there, he is known to have come from a rich family that is very influential.  That kind of combination drives people wild for him.  Unfortunately, he's a bit oblivious and thick headed.  He fails to notice just how much people have fallen head over heels for him.  Also, his personal pride sometimes gets the better of him.  He refuses to show any sign of personal weakness, preferring to keep his problems to himself rather than talk it over with his best friends.  He's a bit hotheaded.  Oh, and don't belittle Jesus in front of him.  Ever.

Mental Notes:  His obliviousness applies to his roommates as well, possibly more than anyone.  As in, he doesn't know what the hell is really going on in their minds.

 


So, looks promising?  I need some sort of context to start off with, so I'm setting up their personalities, and more so, their quirks.  Also, I wanted to give you all a hint at my writing style, since I'm a new writer, so you know if you're already disappointed or not.  If you are, I apologize.  If you aren't, thank you for having some interest!  I probably won't be able to update too often, and most of my chapters will probably end up really short, but I hope you enjoy the story and have the patience to deal with me!  I can't really imagine myself being able to write decent-length chapters right now, so maybe I'll try making it up... Somehow.  Well, either way, I hope you find at least some hint of enjoyment while reading!