"To Protect You..."

The Bitter Sweet Blood

"Lee Taemin."

 

~Minwoo's POV~

 

"H-how did you get here?" I asked as he walked up to me.

"Same way as you, probably." He said when he was finally infront of me. "Let's sit down first, it's a long story." He laughed. It really makes me wonder, why is he laughing so much? This place is like hell- well not this garden. And he still smiles...

"N-neh." Why am I stuttering?

"You're cute when you stutter." He let out a chackle. He sat down and his face turned serious in a blink of an eye. "Let me get straight to the point."

"Ok, but can I ask you a question first?" I asked. This was bugging me since I saw him, "Who are you? What are you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I still haven't told you..." He smiled apologiticaly.

"It's ok." I smiled back.

"Ok, listen carefully. It's kinda confusing." He took in a big breath and let out a long sigh. "I'm your brother, I was from the same father as you. You may not know this but, you father had lots of wives...I know it sounds wierd."

"Yeah...a bit." I said.

"Well let me say it this way. Your father can't die, he can't die until the curse is taken off. For that curse to go he needs to send his youngest son to the Kingdom of Darkness, what we call it here-The Black dimension, and give him to the eldest son of the King. In any case, the reason why the curse is still on is because the Prince that would rule at that time would one day just disapeare...and no one could ever find him. So the then they have to wait another generation for the new King, which would be the the 2nd oldest son now, to have children and bring a new human Prince for the new vampire Prince...an-"

"Then why are you still here?" I interupted. "Why didn't you go back?"

"Heh, it's not like I can. I'll never be able to go back, not now and not in a million years time."

"Why?" 

"2 reaasons. First, the Prince who was the ruler when I came here disapeared 1 day after the ritual and still can't be found. He has a key to what we call 'The one-way out' door, the door I came through, and since he can't be found I can't open these doors...Every new ruler has a key to this door, but only for one human Prince. So even if I get a key from the current ruler I stll won't be able to go through."

"So that means that I can go back? Since the Lord has a key for me?" I asked, maybe I can go back after all.

"Well, not entirely. You see, the second reason why I can't go back is because I don't have permision, something we call a 'Bless' from the 3 Knights and the Lord. But that's a long story, too much info won't do you good." He smiled patting my head.

"Oh." I sighed. I can't go back afterall..."So, I'm stuck here forever...?"

"Not foreve-"

"So there's a way?" I interupted again in hope of hearing good news.

"A couple of people have come together, including myself and Key, to sit down and talk about the 3 past generations. And we discovered something, a clue as to how this place can be left. But," he paused and hung his head down, "the Lord found out and is after us. One person is already dead, 2 have been captured, 4 are missing and 3 have escaped and hid- that's me, Key and our friend who is hiding in a different place."

"Why are you hiding here? This is where the Lord is after all right?" I said, but it did confuse me. Why was he hiding somewhere where the Lord could easily find him?

"You see, this beautiful garden wasn't here before I came. It was made for me," he smiled weakly, "the Lord that was in charge of me made it. Only 5 people where able to come in here, including me and Key. And another thing is that the Lord doesn't live here. Only the Human Prince does, and his guardian."

"But Key is not a person, he's a cat right?" Stupid question...obvieously he's a ca-

"He wasn't always a cat, he was a vampire with witch genes. He was my guardian, looking after me where ever I went. But there was an accident, again a long story, and was turned into a cat." He looked at Key who jumped and sat on his knees.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized. "By the way, who are the other 3 people who could enter here?"

"The Prince who created this place, his cousin and one of the 3 Knights."

"Why can I enter then?" That's what was bugging me now, if only 5 people could enter this place how come I could...?

"Because Key was with you and he was the one whp brang you here, he has an ability to open doors to different places, hence the nickname Key, and you're my blood relative." He explained.

Wait if he can open different doors then-

"I know what you're thinking. He can't open the One-way out door. Only the Lords can."

"Oh." Yet again I let my hopes down.

"Oh my, I totally forgot about you father!" He chuckled. 

"Yeah, you said that he had a couple of wives." I remembered. "Why?"

"The reason for this is that his first wife after having 4 kids died from an unknown disease. But his first wife gave birth to 4 daughters and died. So he got married again, the new wife would give birth to 4 kids and would die from the same disease. If he had a sons and daughters, he would send the younger son to the Dark dimension. But then after the ritual the Lord disappeares. And so the sick sicle repeats." He let out a long sigh.

"Wow...that's-"

"Sick. It's just SICK!" He shouted, interupting me. Well, I did want to say the same thing.

"Yeah, it's not something normal..." I nodded.

"Meow~" Oh no!

"What's the matter Key?" Taemin asked.

"Meow, meow~" Someone's coming!

"What? Who? What do we do?" I started panicing. 

"Calm down Minwoo. We can't have you fainting." Taemin tried to calm me down.

It didn't work.

"I don't want to go! I'm scared! Please don't leave me!" I started crying by now.

"Shh, don't cry. Just do what I'll tell to, ok?." He said as he stood up, and put on his hoodie.

"But, I'm still scared. What if they find you? What if I won't see you again?" I threw out question by question.

"Don't worry," he smiled reasuring me that it'll be ok, "everything is gonna eventually work out. You'll be safe."

He started walking away slowly but turned around and came back to me.

"Be careful. Don't say anything about me ok? They can't know about us ok?"

"Yeah." I nodded wipping away my tears.

"Everything I told you, you never heard anything. Don't tell anyone ok?"

"Ok. But why are you telling me all of this anyways?" I asked.

Suddenly he hugged me and held me really tightly. Then whispered:

"To Protect You."

"Oh, thank you." I smiled.

He let go and looked at me one more time before he disappeared in to the air.

"I see you later." I could hear in my head.

"Meow~" Bye Bye!

"Bye." I said.

I stood up from the bench and heard a noise by the door. I turned around and saw a Yellow head pop out in between the door.

"Who-"

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry."

Even though Taemin told me not to panic...I still did. I opened my mouth but my legs gave out and I fell down on my knees. I looked at the running yellow figure but my vision went blurry, yet again, and then black. And before I knew it, I was lying on the floor, unconscious.

"YAH! Are you ok? Oy! Wake up!" I heard a voice. A smooth voice. I was being shaked by my shoulders.

 

"Be careful."

 

"Don't tell anyone ok?"

 

"To Protect You."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY~!!!!!!!!

Key & Taemin Happy Hug

I hope you guys aren't too mad at me...

You:

tumblr_ljtil1ljj11qj60veo1_500.gif

 

 

They cut of my internet!!!!! And I'm grounded.... ;///

And I nearlly lost my Best friend who has been friends with me for 9 years!!!!!! That's like the best 9 years in my life!

tumblr_ll34njbpHa1qeew1po1_400.gif

But it's all sorted now.

 

You: Oooooh...we can't be mad at you. We just can't...

e0ixa9.jpg

 

Thanks guys.

I <3 you all!!!

Comment a lot and tell me what you think :3

I really REALLY LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!

 

Bye bee :3