The Botanical Garden and HIM...

The Bitter Sweet Blood

-Minwoo's POV-

I slowly opened my eyes to the blinding lights. I looked around and I saw nothing. I was lying on the floor. I stood up and saw I was wearing a white suit.

I am wondering around a white room. A big, bright-lighted white room. It's empty and I am the only person here. It smells nice here- chocolate and roses. And it's so peaceful and quiet. This must definitely be a dream, but- I don't want to wake up from it. I don't want to open my eyes to find myself in the dark room, knowing that it ain't my home, that I won't see my family again, that- that I can't live with them and I can't go back home. My hands traveled to my eyes. I was crying.

"Don't cry." I heard a voice ring in my ears. It sounds familliar. I wiped the tears of my cheeks as I quickly turned around to see something run pass the room. "If you wanna go back home then stop this cycle."

"Who are you?" I asked. I now remembered, it's the voice from before. The same voice that said something similiar to me before I woke up in that dark room. It said 'Don't let them change you...put a halt to this nasty cycle!' if I remember correctly. "Arn't you the one who told me something like that before?"

"It is me, I'm trying to warn you. They are already preparing for the ceremony. You can't let them do it to you!" The voice said in a worrying tone.

"Who are 'They'? And what do they want to do to me?"

"'They', are the black Lord and his underlings. They want to harm you and use you!" Does he mean the red eyed man?

"Why would they do that?" I asked.

"It's because of-" He began but I cut him of.

"The Prophecy!"

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I heard them talk about it before I passed out." I answered as I remembered the things that they were saying. "Who are the people I heard?" I asked the voice hoping it'll know.

"I can't tell you unless you know their names or roles." He said with a sorry tone. "I can only tell you that the Lord's name is Donghyun. He is a cruel being. He kills without mercy and doesn't care about people of a lower status. He is the worst of them all! He disgusts me!"

"I'm sorry for making you angry." I apologized to the shouting voice.

"There's no need for you to apologize, you would do the same if you saw what he does to people." He explained. "Now tell me their names if you know them."

"I heard a couple. There was Hyunseong, Youngmin and Jeongmin, but I already know who Jeonngmin is." I said.

"You do? Where from? Don't tell me that he was-"

"He was my History teacher."

"So he was sent down to you as well, huh?" The voice said as a matter of fact. "Jeongmin is Donghyun's advisor and messanger. He was sent down to pretned to be your history teacher. He was supposed to bring you here from the White Dimension."

"So it was all a lie." I sighed. "What about that Hyunseong guy?"

"Hyunseong is...a combat instructer and Donghyun's left hand. He is a creepy guy. He is also a really good but sometimes clumsy fighter."

"Yes he is creepy, he nearly ate me a while ago." I said in disgust. "So who is Donghyun's right hand then?"

"The guy you mentioned earlier, Youngmin. He is Donghyun's right hand, one of the best fighters in the whole dimension and the best fighter in the whole castle. And he is quite normal. Some people say that he is not a real vampire because he doesn't like terrorising and that he is too innocent or something." The voice explained. I just realized after all this talk that I still don't know who the owner of the voice is.

"Oh. By the way you still haven't answered my first question. Who are you?" I asked the mystrious voice. Just then I notice another shadow pass by the room. I stood up from the floor and turned around to see someone in a long black cloak. I couldn't see the person's face as they had a huge hood covering their face down to the nose, all I could see was their mouth.

"I have to go, they'll find me otherwise." He turned around and started walking towards one of the walls.

"Wait! What about my question? Just tell me, who are you and what are you doing in this place? Can I even trust you?!" I attacked him with questions but still didn't get an answer.

He slightly turned his head towards me and said something but I couldn't hear him. It felt like I went deaf. My ears began to hurt really badly and my vision blurred. I closed my eyes and fell down on the floor.

After a couple of seconds the pain stopped. I opened my eyes...the dark room and red bed sheets came into my view. Only this time the room wasn't as empty. There was a mirror, a cupboard, a table and a chair. The lights were on and the curtains were closed. Someone was in this room after I passed out.

I stood up and went towards the mirror. I looked at the reflection carefully. I was still wearing my robes. I was pale and my lips were dry. My throat is dry. I looked over at the table. There's a glass with water in it. I ran up to the table and took the glass in my hand, pouring the liquid in my mouth without thinking. I quickly spat it out. It was disgusting! It tasted like alcochol, like vodka- bitter.

I looked around the room again, ther wasn't anything else I could drink to make the taste go.

My eyes traveled to the door. My legs started moving. My hand made it's way up to the handle. Before I realized what I did I was already outside the room.

"Meow~" I heard something make a funny noise. "Meow~"

I looked down and saw a cat walking around my feet. It was a dark black cat. I bent down to it and picked it up.

"Hello there little one, what are you doing here?" I looked over at it's neck. It had a collar with a metal plate on it. It had something written on it. "'Key'. So your name is Key huh? Nice." I his dark and thick fur, it felt so silky. Suddenly Key jumped off my arms. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Meow~' It sounded as if he was saying 'Follow me'...He then slowly went up the long spiral stairs.

I don't know what came into me, I just followed a cat, up some long stairs, not even knowing where they lead to. I must be insane...

I held onto the handrail making sure not to fall, these where some long and steep stairs afterall. And it was dark as hell, the hall was really dimly lit. 

After walking for what seemed like ages, I finally saw a little spot which I could tell was light. I looked down to see Key going towards it as well. I was shocked at just how much cats can walk...but he has four legs...that doesn't make a difference does it?

The light grew bigger and bigger as we got closer. When I finally reached the top, I was breath heavily. 

"Ah! I think I just lost 10kg..." I breathed in. "Key-ah, what is this place?" I asked as I saw gigantic door, it was slightly opened- that's where the light was coming from. Key sat infront of them facing me.

"Meow~" Open them. 

I listened to the voice inside my head and reached out my hands to push the door, but before I even touched them...

"It's opening..."

It was opening on it's own! And the light coming out from the inside was so strong that I covered my eyes with my hands. After the light faded, I put my hands down and opened my eyes.

I was breathless at what was infront of me.

It's just so...so Beautiful. It looks as if I was in Paradise. I took a step forward and looked at my surroundings. Wow, all those plants, trees and exotic flowers, it must be some kind of a Botanical Garden. I wonder who it belongs to. I mean, this place is totally different to what I saw outside the window...

"Meow~" Come on in.

"What?" Did I just hear the cat talk or something. "Did you say something?"

I saw Key just walk ahead of me. I guess I have to follow it. As I went deeper inside, I saw lots and lots of different kinds of plants. Tall once going up really high and bending at the end, small cute ones, colourfull once, and the scent was so lovely. Oh gosh, this place was a defenition of Paradise.

"Meow~" You like it here boy?

I looked over to see Key sitting on a bench infront of a huge, Angel-shaped fountain.

"Meow~" Have a sit boy.

I went over to sit on the bench. I closed my eyes for a second, inhaling the sweet scent of the garden. If only I could stay here...maybe I could, but they would probably find me. 

"Meow~" Master! 

I looked down at Key who jumped off the bench and began to meow like crazy.

"Meow~ Meow~" Master! Master!

I looked at Key, "What's wrong?"

"Don't worry about him, he's just happy." I heard a someone say. I recognaize that voice, it's-"I'm happy I can finally meet you in person." He giggled. I saw a dark figure jumping down from one of the Weeping Willows. He wore a long black cloak with a hoodie covering his face, just like-

"You're the one from before- from my dream!" I said standing up from the bench. Key ran up to him and reached out his right front paw. 

"Key!" The figure picked up the cat. "Glad to see you, did I make you wait long."

"Meow~" Not that long. Key jumed down and sat by the figure's cloak. 

The figure didn't say anything. He just raised his hands and took off his hoodie, revealing a pale milky skin, pink plump lips, blue eyes and red fringe that covered his right eye. He looks perfect...

He smiled and then giggled. "It's rude to stare..."

"Oh, Mianhae. I didn't mean to..." I apologized.

"Hehe, I was joking. You don't have to apologize." He smiled again.

"Hehe. Ok." I smiled back

He then bowed. "I still have yet to introduce myself." He looked up at me and smiled yet again. 

"I'm Minwoo." I said.

"Yes, I know." He giggled.

"You do?"

"Neh."

"Who are you?" I asked. What I heard next was the most shocking thing I heard so far. Why was he here. I swear he's dead...That boy...the boy from the library...

The one whose name is-

                                                              

 "Lee Taemin."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay~ I updated, FINALLY.  Sorry for the mistakes, I am not perfect T-T...

But....

Let's celebrate the update anyways!!

2pqnddz.gif

1282314538_201008202329073753285501_0.jp

Taekey gif

 

Comment a lot guys!!!

I love ya al!!!

tumblr_loh7o0N4YC1qf9vt8.gif