002

Teaching The Stupid Lazy Guy,Baekhyun.

       At that night,Hani was read the novel that Haemin gave to her.While having fun reading,suddenly someone bell her house.The maids open it and bowed in 90 degrees.It's Byun's Family.Mrs.Kim and her husband politely bowed to them and they sat on the sofa.When she realized that her daughter still not there and she asked them a permision for calling Hani.She knocked and open Hani's door while saw her daughter reading novel quitely.

"Hani,we have guest so get ready please." said Mrs.Kim with smiled.She looked at her and nod while slightly smile.After few minutes,she finally done preparing herself.Once she went to downstairs,she wore her white dress and band her hair with pink ribbon.

She looked at them with wide eyes.Baekhyun saw her and smile a little.

*She's...beautiful.* thought Baekhyun.

"Honey,wow you look so beautiful tonight.Um,sit here dear." said Mr.Kim with happy face while pointing the unknown seat beside Baekhyun.She smile a little and sat beside him.He looked at her with a cute smile but she ignore it by playing with her IPhone.He sighed and pouted.

"Honey,um is it okay if Baekhyun stay in our house ? because his parents busy of working in New York." asked Mrs.Kim with smile face,making Hani shocked.

"What ? Him ? Hell no." said Hani coldly while glared at Baekhyun.

"Please ?" plead Mrs.Kim and she sighed.

"Fine." said Hani slowly.They smiled.

"We also hope you will help teaching him.Thank you so much Hani."said Mr.Byun with a smile and she replied back with a smile.

 

       After Mr. and Mrs.Byun leave,Hani looked at Baekhyun who is sitting on the sofa quitely and she leave.His luggage were already put upstairs because the maid send it.He just don't know where his room.As he slowly went upstairs,he looked around and saw many rooms.*Wow.* thought Baekhyun while gulped.Suddenly,he saw a room that's open.He thought it was Mr. and Mrs.Kim's room but when he open it....he saw Hani who was wearing singlet and short pants.He and she together do wide eyes.

"Ahhhh !!!!" shouted Hani while hding in her blanket as he quickly closed the door.His face was so red like tomato.*I never knew a girl like her was y like that ! gosh ! damn it !*thought Baekhyun but suddenly,someone tap his shoulder.

"Ugh,hello mister Baekhyun? why did you still didn't enter your room ?" asked the maid name Ha Jin who was smiling cutely.

"Well,urm...I just don't know where's my room." said Baekhyun honestly while scratched his back.She giggled.

"Your room is there mister." said Ha Jin while pointed her finger to the room.He saw it and thank her.She bowed and leave.He entered the room and wore pyjamas.Once he felt tired,he finally off his phone and sleep.

 

Hani's POV

 

      As I was so tiring,finally Mr. and Mrs.Byun left.I looked Baekhyun sit alone on the sofa but I ignore him like I don't care.After few minutes,I changed my outfit to short and a singlet.I open my IPhone and chat with friends in Facebook.Suddely,I heard my door room become open.I thought it was mom or dad but I was wrong.It's that guy.Baekhyun.

"Ahhh !!!!" I shouted as I can.The door shut quickly as I hiding in my blanket.Why can't he just knocked the door so I can know who is it ? Aish,such a stupid guy !

Suddenly,my eyes was so sleepy.Well,bye.Kim Hani want to sleep right now.

 

End of POV.

 

______

 

After she finished preparing,she walked out from her room but suddenly,she saw Baekhyun walking.His hair was a bit messy.She hates it.She called him and he looked her back.He make a weird face.Yes,she still mad at him because of last night but she didn't mind it.

She took her comb from her pocket and combing his messy hair.He actually was froze cause this is Hani's first time being nice to him.He actually was so happy.

"Done,now palli ! we are late for school now !" shouted Hani,coldly and leave.He looked her from behind and smile.

 

      Once they finally meet at school,he and EXO were walking around the school together while Hani and her friends talking at the bench.As the bell was rang loudly,they all entered the class as usual except for Baekhyun cause it's his second day staying in 6A.As they were greet Mr.Joong,they all do the work so did Baekhyun but he just don't know how to do it and it totally difficult to him.

Suddenly,Hani saw him.She knows that he didn't know how to do that question even it's the easiest question in form 6.She pat his shoulder and ask him.

"Let me teach you." she said pulled the paper as he focused to her.After a few minutes,he finally nod understanding.She smile and gave the paper to him.

 

 


hi hi readers :) well,this is -POOHBEAR

do you like it ? thanks for the feedback -smile- bye,xoxo :)