005

Teaching The Stupid Lazy Guy,Baekhyun.

    As they busy dancing,Baekhyun didn't stop looking at Hani.It's making her blushed.

"Yah,can you stop stare at me like that ?" said Hani who look away from him.He chuckled.

"But you really beautiful today." said Baekhyun honestly,making she blushing more.She quickly hit him lightly on his shoulder as he laughed.*But to me you always beautiful and you never be ugly.* thought Baekhyun while smile to her.

Suddenly,someone tapped her shoulder and she looked back.It's Haemin with Lay.

"Finally ! you come !" said Haemin while hugged her tightly.

"Yo ! what's up ?" said Lay while hugged Baekhyun but not to tight.

While they were busy talking,suddenly there's a guy on stage and talked something.

''Now I want to called a guy name Baekhyun to sing a song !" said the guy and Baekhyun quickly went to the stage.He's not shocked or maybe he's the one who want to sing.

"Hello guys,this is my song and I made this song for my first love." said Baekhyun with happy smiled.

 

 

It feel touched right ? Hani also felt like that.She smiled to him while suddenly he winked at her,making her shocked.*Did he just wink at me ?* thought Hani who still shocked.As he sat beside her,his face really shining and she don't know why.

"Yah,who's your first love huh ? mind tell me ?" asked Hani curiously but he shook.

"Secret." he said as stuck his tounge to her.She pouted.

Suddenly,Kai coming and it making Baekhyun pissed off.

"Hani,can you dance with me ?" asked Kai with beautiful smiled.She blushed and nod.

As they were busy dancing,suddenly a girl sat right next to Baekhyun.It's Ha Jin,the maid of Hani's house.He was shocked.

"Hey,what are you doing here ?" asked Baekhyun who still shocked and she chuckled.

"Nothing,I was just want to spend my time with you." she said and Baekhyun quickly got away from her but she got his wrist.

"Don't leave me alone oppa ~" said Ha Jin while plead.

Suddenly Hani and kai coming to them.She was shocked cause Baekhyun and her maid holding hands together.Baekhyun quickly pulled his hand away from her and ran away.

"What are you doing here ?" asked Hani to her.

"None of your business." she said bluntly.

"So rude huh ? I fire you !" she said to her but she acted like she didn't care.

"Okay,now I'm not your maid anymore so I can do whatever what I want." she said and leave.

 

Baekhyun was sat on the bench.He was daydreaming of something.*I want confess to you.* thought Baekhyun and sighed.Suddenly Hani come and sat beside him.She little frowned.

"Hey,what's wrong ?" asked Baekhyun who looked at her.

"I'm sorry about last time.I didn't with you." she said with sad tone but he smiled.

"It's okay.Anyway,I'm happy when you happy." he said to her.She soften and pinched his cheek.

"So Baekhyun,can you tell who's the lucky girl that you like ? Tell me please ?" she pleading with puppy face.Baekhyun chuckled.

"Okay,don't tell anyone okay ?" he said as she nod.

"You." he confess while stared at her.She wide her eyes.

"What ? wait,are you serious ?" she asked in happy tone.*Wait,why am I happy ?* thought Hani while smiling.

"Yes,I like you since the first time I meet you."he said.

"Hani,can I ask you ?" he asked her.She looked at him with a smile.She was happy when he told her that he like her.She just don't know why.

"Do you love me ?" he asked a difficult question to her.She shocked.

"Hmm,well...maybe ? You didn't captured my heart yet so,please be fighting !" she exclaimed to him.He chuckled and nod.

"But,don't go to other guys.I'll be jealous you know." he said while pouted.She nod and pinched his cheek again.

 

"So,why do you and Kai hate eachother ?" asked Hani to him.He looked at her.

"Well,when I was childhood...he always bullied me.I hate him so much.He always took my food without I'm knowing,he always push me when I was walking.I hate it." he murmured to her and she nod understanding.

"Just forget about that guy.Now,let's go home."said Baekhyun.

They went home and sleep.

*Today is the best day ever.* thought Baekhyun,smiling.

 

 

 


Do you like it ? or ? sorry for short chappie >_< :( well,do subscribe,comment and up-vote ! :)