004

Teaching The Stupid Lazy Guy,Baekhyun.

           The Valentine's Day has come and the principal told the students that they gonna doing a big party for it.All guys keep asking Hani that will she be their partner on that day but she keep ignore it.She never do something special for Valentine's day and do it herself.The next day has come,she was watching 'Running Man' alone.Suddenly,she remember what her father said before.'You have to go there.If you don't go,then who will be with Baekhyun ? ' she sighed.

[Flashback]

When they were back from school,suddenly Mr.Kim called them.

"What ?" said Hani while Baekhyun who sat beside her just sat quitely.

"I heard that tomorrow your school will do a party for Valentine's day ? is it true ?" asked Mr.Kim.They two nodding their head.

"So what ?" asked Hani while raised her eyebrows.

"So,I want you two go and Han,your partner is Baekhyun."said Mr.Kim serious tone.

"What ? No !" said Hani again,shocked.

"Papa just want you have something special on Valentine's Day." he said and she sighed.

"No,I don't want." said Hani,stubbornly.

"You must to go there.If you don't go,then who will be with Baekhyun ?Who want to dance with him ?" asked Mr.Kim and she sighed.She gave up and said

"Fine,Baekhyun tomorrow we go to mall at 12." said Hani,coldly but he nod.

[End of Flashback]

 

The clock showed 12 in the afternoon and she out from her room.She saw Baekhyun waiting for her.He saw her and smile.* I wonder why is he so nice to me right now.* thought Hani.At the car,it was awkward silence but she broke it.

"Hey,why are you too nice to me ? I mean aren't you the one who will bother me,the one who make me mad." said Hani to him,making he laughed and she make weird face to him.

"That's when we were little.Now I'm big and I'm not like the old Baekhyun anymore." said Baekhyun honestly.

"Why do you ask ?"asked Baekhyun to her.

"Well,I'm just weird.Why Baekhyun isn't like the old Baekhyun.Also,now you really different.You nice to me and also...you seem scared of me ?" said Hani to him.He wasn't scared of her but he scared because he don't want her leave him alone.That's why.

"Because you are scary and you really cold toward everyone." lied Baekhyun who focused of his driving.

"R-Really ? I'm that scary ?" she asked while laughed loudly.

"Don't worry,I'm nice." said Hani to him nicely,making him blushed.

After they bought the outfit,they went home.

 

At that night,Hani wore like this.

 

While Baekhyun wore like this

 

 

She went downstairs and saw Baekhyun.She smiled as he held his to her.They hold hand together.They entered the car while the butler inside it cause he's the one who was driving.

     As they reached at the school,they entered the school hall and saw many students dancing together.Suddenly,she saw Kai and he's with a girl.He looked frowned a little but Hani didn't noticed it.Suddenly,the song become romantic song.Baekhyun suddenly held her hand by wanting dance together.She took her hand away.

"I don't know how to dance." said Hani honestly while blushing.He laughed.

"Then,I teach you." he said and slowly dance with her.They looked eachother with deep eyes.* What is this feeling ? Why my heart beating so fast ?* thought Hani curiously.

"Do you like it in here ?" asked Baekhyun who still stared at her beautiful eyes.

"Kind of,how about you ?" asked Hani back.

"I'm happy so much." he said with happy smile face.

"Why ?" she asked curiously.

*Cause I finally dance with you.* thought Baekhyun who still look at her.

"Secret." he said and she pouted.

 

 


I'm sorry if it ;A; hope you'll like it ! 

don't be silent readers ! :(