003

Teaching The Stupid Lazy Guy,Baekhyun.

      At recess,Hani and her friends chatting together while eating.

"Hey,did you heard that we're gonna have new student tomorrow ? gosh ! he's hot !" exclaimed Nana to others.They widing their eyes except Hani who ignore them.She just don't interest guys but she's not lesbian.She didn't have any feeling toward guys.

 

     Once the bell rang,they all back to home.Hani was cycling towards her home but Baekhyun just walking beside her.He just looked at her without stoping while she was busy cycling happily.Suddenly,she saw lollipop shop and she cycle through it.She locked her bicycle and entered the shop while smile happily.*Lollipop as always.*he thought and smile a little from outside.Suddenly,she saw giant lollipop and she took it.She's lucky cause there's only one left.After bought the lollipop,she heard a girl crying to the guy.Maybe it's her brother.

"Oppa,Jiji want big lollipop.Oppa...Jiji want big lollipop..." said the girl while her tears falling down on her cheek.

"But big lollipop was ran out.How are we gonna get it ?" asked the guy to his sister.She felt pity to the girl and walked toward them.They looked at her while she gave the lollipop to the girl.

"Here you go and you can have this.It's my treat.Well,this is my favorite lollipop so eat it until finished,okay sweetheart ?"asked Hani like a boss.

"Really ?! omo ! thank you unnie !" exclaimed the girl while took the lollipop.The guy smiled at her while bowed.

"Thank you for the treat." he said as bowing to her.His name is Kai.

"You're welcome.Well,I've to go now.Bye."she said and leave without waved.

"Bye unnie !" shouted the girl while waved at her.She stopped and slowly waved back to her.Baekhyun was waiting for her from outside looked around.Once she went out from the shop,she saw Baekhyun and sighed.

"Yah,where's your lollipop ?" asked Baekhyun making her shocked.Even before he always bullied at but when they was 13,he never talked to her.NEVER.

"Ugh,the lollipop is out of stoke." lied Hani but he nod.

"Are you sad cause of the lollipop ?" he asked again.

"Urgh,yeah.You know cause that my favorite." said Hani while smile,making Baekhyun's heart beating faster.He smiled.

"Don't worry,tomorrow we'll buy again." said Baekhyun,smiling cutely.She nod and they went home.

 

     At that night,Hani was laying on sofa alone while watching the tv.Suddenly,Baekhyun come while took his book.She looked at him as he was infront of her.

"Ugh,can you...teach me ?" asked Baekhyun nervously.She sat on the sofa and pat on the empty seat beside her.He sat beside her and showed her the book.She looked at the book.She teach him slowly until he finally understood.

"Ah,okay now I understand ~" said Baekhyun with a smile.

"Good,now do this.I want you do until you really super understand."told Hani to Baekhyun,like a boss.He nod.After he done doing the question,he saw Hani busy with her phone.He decided to cause it been a long time her didn't do that to her.

Once he snatched her IPhone,he quickly ran away from her.She wide eyes and shouted.

"Yah ! Baekhyun !" shouted Hani while ran after him.

Suddenly,she become near and near behind him but they accidentally fall.She was on top of him with wide eyes.Once she realized,she quickly got off him while ran away.She was blushing and as you guys know,this is her first time blushing.Cute right ? haha.

While Baekhyun,he was in his room alone.His face was really like tomato.*She was on top of me.* he keep thinking about that word again and again.*Hani,why are you always making me crazy ?* thought Baekhyun while slowly laid on the bed.

 

 

________

 

       The next day have finally come,the bell was rang and they all entered the class.Suddenly,Mr.Jung come to the class and there was a guy behind her.Hani looked at him.*He's seems familiar.* thought Hani while the others greeted the teacher.It was the guy at lollipop shop with his sister yesterday.She wide eyes in shocked.*So he's the one new student that they talk yesterday ?* thought Hani.

"Annyeonghaeseyo,I'm Kim Jongin.You guys can call me Kai." said the guy while smile to the students,making the girls crazy.Suddenly,his eyes met hers and smirked.*Wth ? did he just smirk at me ?" thought Hani,make disgusted face.

While Baekhyun,he keep galred at Kai.*It's him again.* thought Baekhyun.*Stop smirk at her will ya ?!* thought Baekhyun with angry face.Kai sat behind Hani and suddenly saw Baekhyun.*It's him ?!* thought Kai with wide eyes.Once Baekhyun looked back to him,they glared eachother.

*If he keep disturbing my life,it's going to be hard for Hani loves me.* thought Baekhyun and sighed.

 

 


 

bang ! how's is it ? is it nice or whut ? xD

haha,Kai suddenly appeard in the chapter ~ yeay !

btw sorry for my mistakes in this chappie ;A;

kai : Don't forget to subscribe,up-vote and comment :)