001

Teaching The Stupid Lazy Guy,Baekhyun.

         It was a beautiful morning and the sun is shining brightly.The girl name Hani was still sleeping while snoring but she's cute.Suddenly,the alarm clock beside her rang loudly and it making her shocked.When she realized it was just her alarm clock,she back from her sleep.After few minutes,she looked at the wall clock and wide her eyes.It's 8 in the morning !

"Ah ! I'm late !" shouted Hani loudly and she quickly walk toward the bathroom.

A five minutes later,she finally out from the bathroom and wore her uniform school.She dried her long hair with hairdryer and band it neatly.She took her pink school bag and went downstairs.She saw her parents eating fried rice while talking eachother.She quickly put her bag on the sofa and sat on the dining table.

"Good morning father,mother."she said while took some of the fried rice in her plate and ate it.

After that,she wore her shoes while her bag was on her bag and went to school with her bicycle.It's not any of bicycles but it's the most expensive bicycle in Korea.Once she made her way,she locked her bicycle and walked toward her class.Suddenly,she saw Haemin reading novel.She quickly sat beside her.

"What chu doin' ?" asked Hani cutely.

"Well,nothing.Just reading 'Saranghaeyo,Arumi'.It's malay novel and it's the best !" exclaimed Haemin and gave it to her.She looked it and saw Minho with a girl.

"Aha,really ? can you give to me when you done ?" asked Hani and she nod means she allowed it.

Suddenly,the bell school was rang loudly and they went to the class for lessons.Like usual,Hani is the one who will answer all the teacher's question.The others just nod their head while took a note.But suddenly,Mr.Byun entered the class with angry face and behind him is a guy.It's Baekhyun.He look like he didn't care about his father.

*What now ?* thought Hani while laid her head on table.

"Look,I'm sorry because bothering you all students but I want to tell something.I want this lazy boy stay in this class for 2 months ! Mrs.Jung please make him. Do anything to him and please make sure him change !" shouted Mr.Byun.Suddenly,his eyes met Hani's.

"Kim Hani,please.I know you are good girl but please teach my son anything subjects." he said and sighed while walking.The others just stared at her with shocked face.She froze.Firstly,she don't want to teaching Baekhyun.Second,she hates Baekhyun.

"Um,so Nana please change you seat beside Minah and Baekhyun please sit beside Hani." said Mr.Jung and he slowly walked and sat beside her.Yes,she ignore him once the lesson was continued.He want to said something to her but he's scared.This time she answered fast and the students just gasped at her including Baekhyun.Once she realized it,she looked a them with blink eyes.

"What ?" asked Hani,don't know anything.

 

Suddenly,the bell ringing and that means it's recess time.Hani and Haemin went out from the class and went to the canteen.They usually ate at the corner of the canteen.She bought soup noodles while Haemin bought hot dog and they ate together with other friends.They talked happily.

Baekhyun just stared at them.*She looks cute.* thought Baekhyun with tiny smile.

Suddenly,Luhan poked his head and asked something.

"Yah,still look at her ?" asked Luhan and he slowly nod his head.

"Gosh,she's so smart even it's IQ test in class.I'm just...ugh !" he said and sighed.Luhan frowned a little.

"Don't give up so much.I know you can,okay ?" said Luhan while thumbs up.He thank him with a smiled.

 

"Hey,I heard that you seat beside Baekhyun.Isn't it true ?" asked one of Hani's friend,Nana.She sighed and galred at Baekhyun who was talking with his friends secretly.She nod slowly.

"Wow,you so lucky !" said one of them with loud tone.

"What ? why ?" asked Hani,shockly.

"Because he's handsome and cute man.Also,I heard that you really close to him.Haha."said Hara nicely.

"He's my first enemies EVER ! and No,I'm not close to him." she said truthly but suddenly she saw Baekhyun stared at her,full of teary eyes.*What's wrong with him ? and why is he look at me ?* thought Hani with weird face.

When Baekhyun realized that she noticed him,he quickly clean the tears and continued talked with his friends.

 


hello xD

how's is it ? is it fun reading it ? well,answer it at the comment please :D 

Also bye and have a nice day ! c: