Chapter 1

Story of the Day I Died

 

Taemin's POV~

I allowed my wings to soar through the one and only true paradise, across one of the many water fountains and blooming gardens with colors unknown and unseen to the human eye. I didn't know how I got here, the good or the bad that I had done to deserve something so perfect. And today was one of the most important days in history, one of the most wonderful days God has ever made known, Easter. Angels flew and ran briskly to the angel hall, where we would sing and give praise to our Lord.

I could see my lover from the distance, as he waved vividly and his bright aura shining brightly amongst the others. Lee Jinki smiled his angelic smile and ran towards me. I allowed my feet to touch the heavenly ground as I placed myself onto the front row of the choir in the cathedral. It must have been huge to fit all the angels in. And it was. The structure never failed to stun me with it's beauty. Made of pure gold, jewels, and other precious items, it was the most magnificent and important piece of heaven.

"Behold the lamb of God
The mighty King of God
The chosen one of God

"Behold the lamb of God
The mighty King of God
The precious lamb of God

"Behold the lamb of God
The mighty King of God
The chosen one of God"

I sang with the rest of the choir, happy to be able to praise the Lord with the simple gift of my voice. And so the Mass pressed on. I heard the beautiful story of how Jesus rose from the dead. Even after hearing it for over a million times, it could only get better. I had memorized it in the first Easter in heaven. For some reason, I could just remember everything that took place, yet not of my past on earth. I was still curious.

The Mass ended and all the angels abandoned the beautiful Church. Guardian angels returned to Earth to...well... guard. Others continued to pray, and I left into my shared room with Onew.

Life was a mystery. But a nap was sure to do me some good.

~

“I love you...Taeminnie I love you, You know that right? That I’ll always love you?”

A faint shadow caressed my cheeks. I could feel the warmth of the figure. But I didn’t know who he was.

Then the dream changed.

I saw torture beyond belief, and a figure crying for my help. It was the same person. The one who said he loved me. But for some reason, I couldn’t help him. I was staring at him from above, and I was forced to see the person cry for help, though knowing nothing was coming to help. I was the only one who could hear him.

He continued to plead. I faced the opposite direction and left.

~

 

Key’s POV~

I breathed heavily. I’ve been here for too long. I couldn’t remember what was going on. Then a familiar voice shouted out to me. It had been centuries since I heard it, but it was unmistakable. Lucifer.

“So you’ve survived. I was thinking about it, and I think you deserve something, Kibum. I will allow you to skip the next two stages of hell. Come to stage four, Kibum. Welcome to Sheol, the Bottomless Pit. There is no escape, Kibum. You know it.”

I screamed as my surroundings suddenly changed. This was the eternal grave. I felt myself falling. I heard screams, wailing, cries of all the damned. There was no ground to fall on. I was trapped in a never ending hole, with only screams to ring my ears.

But still. It was all worth it. Because I know Taemin is in heaven. Oh God, if you can hear me, save him and never let him go. He deserves heaven more than I.

And I began screaming with the rest of the souls.

 

~

 

So I did decide to update. My chapters will not be lengthy, but brief and hopefully exciting for you. I won't update right away, not quickly at least, until I have completed my other stories. I am very busy, currently sick, and writer's block is killing me.

Hope you subscribe and comment