My Assessment 2

My Name Is Kim Heechul

Heechul leaned against the doorframe, his tight skinny jeans had vertical rips down his thighs, and his silken shirt hung off one shoulder, his long hair tied into a messy bun, his raised eyebrow and cocky expresison completed the look.

Kyuhyun didn't know what to except from the girl-like man.

He seemed to reek of danger though, one could tell that easy enough.

The other members stood in various places around the small living room, all looking from Heechul to the new member.

"Your assessment?" Leeteuk asked, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned on the doorframe oppostie of Heechul.

Kyuhyun was confused, until Heechul strutted up to him, placed a thumb on his forehead, and tilted his head this way and that, observing him.

He released him and stood back. There was silence

"I don't like you." he said finally.

He stalked away without another word, and all the other members filed off after him.

Kyuhyun stood there, tears in his eyes, until one of the members split from the others and came up to him.

"Don't worry about Heechul hyung," he said. "He said the same thing to most of us when we met too. I'm Sungmin, and you can share my bed until we get you one,"

"Thank you hyung," Kyuhyun mumbled wiping his nose on his sleeve.

Sungmin smiled sweetly and tugged the younger along with him.

Kyuhyun spent his time in Super Junior doing everything he could to piss Heechul off.

The diva already hated him, why not embrace it? Why let it get to him?

He spent the whole time thinking Heechul didn't like him, and whether he liked it or not, that bothered him.

It wasn't until his car accident did he find out he was terribly, terribly wrong.

He still remembered the way Heechul had burst through his hospital door, crying hard and panting from the effort of running from the dorm.

"Hyung...?" Kyuhyun murmured as Heechul rushed over to him.

"I have a new assessment." Heechul said, tears spilling from his eyes. "I love you. And I don't want to lose you."

Kyuhyun was stunned.

"Don't you ever scare me like that ever again you bad maknae! I thought you were going to die!

Kyuhyun slowly smiled and reached out carefully, wiping the tears from Heechul's cheek with his thumb.

"Do you want to hear my assessment?" he murmured.

Heechul waited.

"My assessment is that you're a first-class pabo." Kyuhyun smirked. "But I love you for it, and you're my pabo, so it's okay."

Heechul smiled through his tears.

"It's a good assessment." he said.

He leaned forward and attached their lips.