My Assessment

My Name Is Kim Heechul

Heechul turned from the manager, to observe the young men who stood in the dance studio.

So, this was the group he was expected to debut with huh?

Well, if he was going to live with these men for what could possibly be the rest of his life, he needed to get to know them a little better.

"So we're all in this group together huh?" he said.

The men - most of them still but boys - all nodded and there was a murmur of agreement that passed through them.

"Well. Line up." Heechul demanded. 

They look confused, and Heechul clapped his hands. "Do as I say I'm older than you!" he snapped.

The boys all shunted around in a confused heap and make a shabby line, Heechul's eye twitched but he didn't comment.

"I have to do my assessment. No one move," Heechul declared storming up to the first kid.

He looked Sungmin up and down before he said, "You're an aegyo king. And you like pink. You and I will get along."

He moved along to Donghae and Eunhyuk, who stood clutching each other in fear.

"You're childish and immature, I like you. You smell strange and you look weird. I don't like you." 

Heechul moved onto Ryeowook, who stood up straight in fear of Heechul's glare.

"You're young and innocent, you'll be safe from my wrath until we get used to one another." he said.

Ryeowook let out a sigh of relief while Heechul moved onto Leeteuk. 

"You're the same age as me." Heechul said looking suprised. "But you look too soft and sweet, and I'm sure you have a mother-complex. You and I will be friends, but expect me to insult you on a daily basis." 

Heechul stood in front of Kibum next, who returned his stare without blinking.

Heechul grinned. "I like you." is all he said.

He moved onto Kangin. "You're strong...stubborn...you and I are going to fight a lot, but I'll have fun doing it."

Kangin looked confused as Heechul went to Siwon.

"Ugh. Religious." he scoffed seeing the cross on Siwon's neck. "But you're y, so you have partial pass. For now."

Siwon spluttered and went red as Heechul moved onto Hankyung.

"Ooh foreign. I like that." he purred. "You're pretty y too. Plus you're an added spice to the rest of the Korea man-meat in here. You and I are going to be very well acquainted my Chinese friend,"

He chuckled darkly as he moved on, Hankyung only catching every other word of what Heechul had said, but had gotten enough of the general gist to be embarrassed and slightly scared of the diva.

Heechul came to stand in front of Shindong.

"You're fat." he said flatly. "But I'm going to have fun pranking you."

Heechul walked off until he was standing in the middle of the room where everyone could see him.

"My name is Kim Heechul." he smirked. "And my final assessment is. I would you, you and possibly you if I was drunk enough."

He pointed at Siwon, Hankyung and Kangin, who all choked and blushed to the roots of their hair.

"Now that having been said, I call first dibs of the shower, and anyone who touches my stuff will die. See you tomorrow gentlemen,"

And with that the graceful man strutted off.

It would be interesting to see which one caved to his flirtations first, the religious one or the foreigner.

Heechul giggled giddily to himself. A whole new set of toys to play with, he thought, this is going to be fun