I Remember

CP Shop

"You will cause a scene just watch them"

"iight Boss"

Jay hangs up and slams the phone down hard.

"Hey Jay don't break the phone, I just bought it man," Gray quickly inspects his phone.

 

Jay breathed, " sorry."

He gets up from his marvel desk and looks out his window.

-------

 

"I love you. "

"I love you too."

"I'll see you later. "

"Yeah babe, I'll have a surprise for you."

"Okay," you smile.

Kisses you and watches as you leave out the door.

 

Phone Rings

"...Lily"

"Yeah boss."

"I need you. Now."

"Be over soon," she smirks into the phone.

-click-

 

You POV

 

You were going to meet Korin, she was like your Lil sister. She was apart of AOMG. She wanted to learn free running so you been teaching her. 

As you got to the warehouse you noticed her not there and called.

"Hey Kors Lite, you coming?"

I'm sorry Ri! I can't my sister got sick and I'm taking care of her. "

"Its Okay. I'll see you later than be safe.

I will 'Mom'. She laughed

"Oh haha. Tty"

"Byes" she giggled as she hanged up.

 

Well since she not coming I'll practice and go home early, wonder what he got for me

 

LATER....

 

Walking home I saw Nic's car outside the house. He is always over here. Should live here for how much he comes over. As I walk up I see him playing pool in the garage with Gray. Crush is leaning back and drinking a beer, waiting for his turn.

"Hey yall," I smile as I come up. They look up like they saw a ghost. 

Dominic spits up his drink. Gray looks down. 

"Hey... Nana... What you doing here? Your home early," crush says as he trips over his pool stick.

I laugh, "Uhh..I am here cause I can be. Never set a time on me being back."

I heard music playing inside. "What's going on?"

"Oh nothing, some of the crew over. Hey guys why don't we go get some ice cream? Yeah. Nari, come with us. We will get you your cheesecake fantasy." "let me go get my wallet. I went towards the door." Gray grabbed my arm. "We were going to treat you." He smiled.

"Awe Y'all know how to treat a girl." The music is turned down.

"Yeah let's go," Gray tried pulling me away when i heard giggles, not a man giggle...a woman's... "Who is inside?"

I ripped my arm away and stared at them.

They just looked down. "Who?" Gray eyed the door. I looked at him, " 누구 (who)" he looked at me. "...Her" he nodded.

I ran inside. 

Not her... into the living room. I heard it again. I walked up the stairs, Why her... I was infront of my bedroom door closed, scared to go inside and see what I didn't want to.

"Stop it jay,"she moans.

I kicked the door open to see Jay ontop of her. 

The sound made them turn, but not move.

"Oh your home early."

Jay got up and put his robe on looking in the mirror.

"Am I?"

"Well, Surprise!"

He smiled. I looked at him like he lost his mind.

"So your leaving me? That's it?"

"No no no, my suprise was this proposition.

"What?"

"Well since we can't have for your personal reasons. I am a man with needs." He looks her way and winks. "So I want us to have an open relationship. I give you the love, while she gives me the lust." He sits on the bed and pulls her close. 

You wouldn't have to worry about dissatisfying me."

"Dissatisfying... how long has this been going on?"

"Oh for a while now," I looked at her and she smirked. That explains why she would be always asking HIM questions and going to HIM for her concerns and not the othe leaders. I understand problems once in a while but everyday. I tried being cool with her but something didn't settle right in my stomach about her. Now I see why.

"Do you love her?"

"Heck no, it is just physical, reason why I want to stay with you. I love you."

When he said that she didn't look to happy but smile it away when he turned to her and smiled.

"So what do what do you say?"

He walked up to me with a smile."

I cupped his face. "I love you..." He smiled and grabbed me to hug me.

"...but No." I slapped him hard enough for the others to hear and run up the stairs.

"This... this isn't love." I tried walking away and he grabbed my wrist.

"But I do love you." 

" How in the world did you come up in YOUR mind and THINK this is okay. You sleep with another chick and say YOU SAY YOU LOVE. I'm sorry Jay but in my book nah.. nah you want that. Keep it I'm done."

He wouldn't let go. I punched him, that loosened his grip. 

I walked away. 

 

------------------'---------------------'-----------'-

A/N

What the heck you doing Jay?