Mini Book ☺

CP Shop

kdbohannon | Aplusbbc | MoIyaRi3 | Strange_JediNinja87 ♥ Thanks for the Love ♥

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Yeah, your good." I look to my side and see black Ray bans looking back at me.
 
=\  (Readers...Okay...I know I may sound dumb, but I panicked...
...
....
and ran. )
 
 
White Shirt (G1)  and RAYBAN (G2) 3RD POV.
 
G2: Why she run?
G1: Guess we weren't suppose to see. 
He looks down and picks up the mini sketch book she dropped and started flipping through.
 
G2: Wow, she's good. Maybe she was trying to draw us. 
G1: Maybe
He checks the back and there lies a little note
 
Book belongs to Nari King
leave me @ CP Shop if found
3281 Houston Ave.
Thank you
♥안녕 ♥
 
He smirks
G1: (whispers) Nari...
G2: 3281 Houston Ave, that is down here
 
G1: Lets find its owner
 
 
BACK AT THE SHOP:
 
Nari runs in our of breath with her hands on her knees.
Some of the guest look at her like shes crazy. She looks up at Anna. She barely SPEAKS, "...Anna..."
Anna," Alan can you take over for me." He nods and takes the customers orders. "What's wrong,"
 
" I took a picture of theses dudes and they caught me taking it.
She goes to show her the picture and remembers,
"NO! I dropped my SKETCH BOOK!! UGH!"
They walk near the back corner where the tables are.
"Calm down! Some one will return it. its okay.
Nari" Oh man! (gasp) What if they got it! AND TRY TO RANSOM IT! MY PICTURE FOR MY SKETCHBOOK! UGH!! x(
 
Nicky tries to calm her, "GIRLI! Calm down, stay here and I'll bring you your drink. Breath please.
She tries to relax." Okay," Nari nods and puts her hoodie up and lays her head on the table.
While Anna goes to get Nari's things, the bell rings signaling a customer. The two guys walk in and look around.
 
Anna: Nari hear is your Strawberry & Cream and big sketch book.
Nari looks at her and thanks her and takes a sip. Then looks at the door and sees them.
 
Nari gasps while drinking and chokes a little.
Anna: Whats wrong?
Nari points to the new customers, "It's them."
 
 
G1/ G2 CONVO (will know who soon. or can you guess?)
 
G2: This is the place?
G1: Yup
G2: You sure you want to do this?
G1: Nope, but  why not?
 
Anna looks and sees," I got it, stay here."
 
She walks over and greets them, Nari remains seated and listens.
 
"Hi, I'm Nicky, welcome to CP Shop, is there anything you guys need?" She says with a smile.
 
G1 replies, "Hi, I'm looking for a girl named Nari, she dropped her sketch book and I wanted to return it to her. "
Anna, " Oh Nari, thank you. Ill return it to her, thank you so much.
 
"No problem, tell her shes good at drawing and I wanna see my picture when its finished."
 
Nari smiles
 
G1 smiles and leaves with his friend.
Nicky goes to hand Nari her sketch mini.
G1 acts to leave and when past the window turns and looks through to see Nari, he smiles and walks on.
 
 
(Korean)
G2: Ya! Do you think she knows who we are?
G1: Don't think so. He smirks thinking of her.
G2: Why you smiling so much
G1: She's cute, may not know us and draws, great triple threat
 
 
BACK AT THE SHOP
 
Anna: "Here you go. He said..." Nari interrupts," I heard," she giggles. Anna smiles, " he smelled good and so did his friend.
They both laugh.
Anna: See you on break, Nari smiles and flips through her book and sees a bent page. She opens and finds a note.
 
 
Sorry for making you scared
My name is Jung D.
and I hope to see you soon
I want my picture ☺
hmu (xxx) 54x-x456
see u soon
♥안녕 =)
 
Nari smiles and puts on her headphones and starts drawing.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
For the ones waiting for Jay Park, hes coming soon.
Hope you guys like it so far.
cya next week
 
 
Comment. Upvote. Subscribe
Cya Lata .-.