Stalker

CP Shop

Nari... Nari!... NARI!!. "Huh. Sorry blanked out. Wassup." Anna wipes the tears going down her face. "Your crying what's wrong?" "Sorry, remember Jays BS." "ADIOS MIO DON'T BRING THAT STALKER UP." She screams and some of the customers stare. "SHHH...I know. "

"Oh yeah... have seen anymore of his ppl these days."

"Yeah yesterday... got rid of em. They look like newbies." They walk over to the food court and order a pizza.

"He still trying after a year..."

"I guess so..I'm tired man. I think imma go to the hideout earlier than planned."

"Wait a little longer..." Anna smurks when examining her pizza, "... never know what's going to happen with you and your new friend."

Nari smiles while playing with her straw, "True... never know." Nari drinks some of her soda as she thinks about later. They got there clothes and shoes.

Anna chose  jeans jacket, skeleton t shirt, jeans and black boots. While Nari chose awesome blue jacket, white t, jeans and sneaks. She added a hat to spice it up. 

They went towards the car and Anna saw two dudes parked behind them.. She didn't pay any mind 'til they tried to hide.

She got inside the car, "We have some visitors... More like stalkers."

Nari turned to look and remember them from the park." Wow Jay really..."

Anna went to leave the store and speeded off. Tear went down Nari's face.

."... you are mine...you will always be mine " kept replaying in her head..

 

------------------ Memory--------------

 

The next day after I slapped his was awkward.

That week was awkward.

I have been staying at my friend Anna's place. She been like a sista.. I told her what happened and she just been there to help.. She says I should quit but I don't wanna leave the crew. Especially Kols.. she is like the baby girl I haven't got yet.

But now it's a battle.. Me and Jay. We are both leaders of the same group and were lovers..  but now... Idk.... What to even try to say.. I ignore him and just keep going like everything is normal.

What do I do!?! I got dressed and went to the hangout.

It is an abandoned warehouse.. Just a bunch of old rusted cars and lights that barely work inside but it is free. They have a high wall on the outside where I would come and bring Kol to practice. I get infront and look at some of them outside. Someone points and Crush turns and looks at me in shock. I didn't say a word.. I couldn't say anything.. I am still trying to get over the fact. He love me but sleep with her...and all the Gens knew (one rank under leader.. General aka gens).

I walked around and kinda observed everyone before going inside.. The crew that we got isn't what I wanted...

Never was... It is what he wanted..The girls he wanted in the crew were thots, except for Kol and a few. She was the most like me out then all. The dudes here only wanted to get with the thotty.. We was running more of a lounge or club then a crew. I go inside. "What the heck man.."

I walk in to see Jay on a throne with the girl on his lap.. I ain't speaking a word. I'll let my mind talk.. I just look.. Jay is into tonguing the girls throat so much it has to take Gray to shake him out of there... The crew stands in shock and some in disbelief.. Most just go from looking between me and Jay to see what's gonna happen..

" Like the new throne.. So classy right.." He laughs but no one laughs with him.

"So there are some changes.. One is that this warehouse is ours now. I bought it.. And second thing is the head leaders.. You have three now."

Only small whispers are heard. Jay looks and smiles when he sees me which turns to an evil smirk.

I wish he could see my balled up fist l have ready to Wing Chun his head off...

<=(__0___0__□__□_=___=___*___*__^___^___♡_♡__×____×__)=>

A/N

Sorry for the no update. had writers block so hard about many of my stories. but I started so imma finish. I pray it don't take 2 yrs!!