Who are you?

CP Shop

Nari POV

 

OKIE DOKE!!! So I go to my favorite spot almost every day, order a Strawberry and Cream, Tall with extra whip cream, grab my headphones and sketch pad and spend time drawing life that pasted by the door.

Funny living in the city, we get to see different types of people. I got introduced to KPop by my friend, Anna, so I listen to it when I draw. I like it. I have listen to so far, Big bang, 2ne1, Super Junior, Exo and lovely, B1A4. I know there are more out there but I haven’t gotten that far yet.

 I went to my favorite shop in the world “CP Shop” where my friend, Anna, works as a cashier. I have known her for like 8 years but feels like a century. We know each other so well. I ordered my usual and Pandora, they were playing a song by B1A4, In the Air, I was jamming until I saw two guys walk by. One with a white shirt, spike earrings and rough hair, but styled that way. The other had a Vintage USA Jean Jacket that I wanted with a backwards cap. I had to get a picture.

“Hey Anna, watch my stuff. I’ll be back.”

“Okay,” she grabbed my stuff and put it behind the cashier and continued ringing others up.

I walked behind trying to get a good shot… CLICK… dang too far away. But I didn’t want to get too close that they see me and think Im stalking.

I brought my small sketch mini so I could hide my phone. I got close enough at the light, they were waiting for the light to change so they could go across… my last chance I thought. CLICK… dang I forgot to turn the sound off. But they probably didn’t hear, I looked to see if it was okay picture…Perfect

"Wow, the picture does look nice," I look up slowly seeing the white shirt with black painted tie and then  juicy lips curved into a smirk and pretty brown eyes. Oh crap!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is?.......Comment below