You Alright?

CP Shop

See told you..Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

END OF PRACTICE 

Himchan: So you met a girl by chance, is she pretty?
Daehyun: Yeah
Bang: and she can draw 

They walked out the door in disguise. Daehyun looks across the street to see her walking.
Daehyun:...Her...

All look over and see her. 

Wow...Nice" is heard in the air. 

Zelo: Shes different

Bang: That was her? Wow, nice Dae.

Daehyun notices her facial expression and sees her turning around. He looks and sees four men following her

Daehyun: I am going to say hello. See you guys back at the hotel

Bang: YA!! WE CANT GO BY... be back soon. 

Blind to the situation, he just shakes his head and heads on the van with the other members.

 

 

Daehyun follows behind the men.

Navi knowing the men are not going to leave, turns down a street and starts running. 

They follow behind and Daehyun follows them. She runs a block and goes down an alley to where a fence blocks the way. She hears the footsteps of the men behind her. She runs and leaps on  the wall and flips over the fence and continues running. They looked shocked as well as Daehyun. He sees them follow going over the fence, while Nari turns the corner. He goes around and stands at the Mall entrance at the corner. He sees Nari coming when she goes starts to turn to go down the street he grabs her and hides her inside the door. He turns so his back is towards the entrance. At first scared out her mind, she almost screams until she sees its him and takes a breath. They run past Daehyun and turn the corner. She relaxes and breaths.

Daehyun: You alright?

Nari: I'm alright. (Korean)

She looks up shocked.   " Umm... i mean im okay"

Daehyun: You speak Korean?

Nari: Yeah

Daehyun takes her inside the doors of the mall and they sit the Burger Shack.

 

Daehyun: I'm from Korea, and Wow, where did you learn that back there?

Nari looked shocked at him. She didn't know he saw. She replied," I used to do taekwondo and free running."
Daehyun smiled while drinking his juice," Wow." but his facial expression changed," Why were they following you?"
Nari played with her straw, she laughed " Wow, you ask a lot of questions."
Daehyun cleared his throat, " Sorry."
Nari laughed a little harder," I was joking. The dudes were apart of a group I used to hang with, but one fell for me and went to far and I couldn't hang with them anymore.
She stared at the straw in deep thought.
Daehyun felt sad but changed when he saw the flashing lights for the arcade. "Hey, wanna play?"
She looked at where he pointed. " I don't have anymore cash."
Daehyun grabs her hand and pulls her, " Come on."
She smiles as they enter.  They play for hours and talked about different things. How life was and music.
Nari: How old are you?
Dae: 20 yr. old

Nari: Really?
Dae: Yeah you?

Nari: Same, what month?
Dae: June, you?

She poke her tongue out at him. "Your a month ahead."
He smiled, "What type of music you listen to?

"I listen to all types but I just got into KPoP. My friend Anna introduced me to it, the one you met at the shop."

Why KPop?
I think it is something different and more fun. Like telling the same love story but in a different way. See it in a different light, anyway they're cuter then singers here.
Both chuckled
Nari: What? smiles-

Dae: Nothing, who have you heard so far?

Nari smiles," Hmm,mostly all YG Familia, like Big Bang, and 2nE1, umm... BoA, Shinee, B1A4. I wanted to hear this one group I heard a little about them, they made a song I really like. Ugh whats the group. I listen to them on Pandorra, but they never showed a album cover or anything.

Dae looks at his tickets, "What song?"
Nari:... I believe its...하지마...

Dae looks shocked, "... 하 지마.. are you talking about BAP?"
Nari: Yeah them!! I heard it today. it was a surprise I never got to see them but I wanna.

Dae chuckles: Well Dont worry you will see them soon.

She smiles and looks at her watch. " OMO, its 11pm, we were here for a while. You didnt miss anything did you?
He looked confused,"Miss what?" She shook her head, "...Nevermind."
Dae: Hey you should come check out my group. We are at the Shirle Hotel tomorrow. at 7PM."
Nari: Really? Okay, sure, Well I got to go home.
Dae:I'll walk you
Nari: Sure.
 
 
They get to her and Anna's  apartment and stand outfront on the stairs and admires the building.
(PICTURE AT NIGHT)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dae: Nice place.
 
Nari: Thanks, Hey come inside and let me call you cab.
Dae shakes his head, " It's okay, the hotel is only 2 blocks away.
"Okay, well thank you for today Jung," she bows at him and waves bye with a smile.
Daehyun smiles and bows, " Good night, Nari."
She walks in and closes the door. When daehyun turns to walks away and Nari continues to walk. They both stop and turn towards the door and smile and carry on.
 
Daehyun gets back to the hotel and goes into his room. Lights are off, so he just changes his clothes and gets in the bed. A pillow comes flying at him from across the room.
Bang: Get up and tell me what happened.
Daehyun smiling in the dark, " Nothing happened."
Bang: that smile says differently...
Daehyun shocked turns and looks at the silohette of a man. " We went to the arcades, that's it."
 
Bang: And
Daehyun: We talked about stuff.
Bang: that's it?
Daehyun: Mhmm
 
Bang knew Daehyun wasn't telling it all but didn't push him and just layed down.
Daehyun followed and layed his head on the pillow but heard his phone beep. He saw he had a new text message but didn't recognize the number. He answered it anyway and was happy he did.
 
" Hey its Nari. Never got to give you my number and I never got to really thank you for everything. Im always @ the coffee shop. Cya there if you come. 
sweet dream ^-^ "
 
Daehyun smiled and when to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone Rings-

-Hello-

-Hey Jay, if you send your goons to follow me, tell them to do it right.

-Click- Dial Tone-

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Comment below

Also:

B.A.P Live on Earth USA Concert

Awesome

 

 

ALSO=)

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

See Ya ;)

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic