8

Like when Bradangelina got together, I was pushed to the side like Aniston.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just a little something, not long.

 

 

After getting ready and cooling down, I came down stairs with Minho in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He never made me breakfast, then the thought of him having a girlfriend quickly followed. Don’t get too happy, I told myself. I took a seat by the island.

            “Here’s your food.” He presented me with scrambled eggs, sausages, and waffles. Minho poured us drinks before he sat down next to me with his food in front of him. “I hope it taste good.”

            “I bet it will. You made it.” I smiled and we began to dig in. The food was good and we ate in silence until I said, “Minho, thank you and I’m sorry. I was too emotional,” I shook my head at Minho, telling him not to interrupt when he opened his mouth. “I bet it was hard for you to have a friend that likes you when you only want to keep the relationship at a friendship status. I understand. And about IU,” Minho’s eyes glimmered at the sound of her name. “I think that she is a nice, sweet girl. I hope that she feels equally about how you feel about her. I can get over you. I will get over you.” I smiled warmly at him while my heart chilled at my words. Minho hugged me and said that I will find someone better than him. I’m not so sure about that, I thought as we left my house to go to school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter