The End

Like when Bradangelina got together, I was pushed to the side like Aniston.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That’s the end~ I hope you all enjoyed my story and thank you for the comments and subscriptions. They fueled me and that’s how come I update so fast.

            The story, Like when Bradangelina got together, I was pushed to the side like Aniston, was inspired by a song called Day Dreamer by Adele. The lyrics in the song appear in the story as situations or actions, for example, Minho being on Krystal’s doorsteps every time she opens her door.

            I wanted the story to come across as a fun story. Not serious or dramatic nor thing like that. I hope I achieved that. Also the characters. I wanted Krystal to be the girl who only focuses on her love and I wanted the readers to feel for her and be kind of angry at her for liking someone that will not like her back. Minho, I wanted him to be charming and I wanted to show that he cares for Krystal only as a sister. Minho does not have feelings for Krystal and he kissed her only as an apology. I wanted Jino to be that caring guy that all the readers fall in love with and I wanted IU to be that girl you want to hate, but can’t. I hope I achieve this in the story. I had fun writing this story and I hope I ended it well. I would like if you comment on your favorite character, or favorite parts, or something, lol. I don’t know if there’s a sequel. If you guys really want it and if I would work out a plot, maybe it could happen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter