10

Like when Bradangelina got together, I was pushed to the side like Aniston.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I came home from school, I noticed that Jessica was home. She’s usually comes home after me, so, it was strange. As I walked into the house, Jessica immediately called my name.

            “Krystal!” I followed her voice into the kitchen. She was sitting on one of the stools by the island.  

            “What’s up? Why are you early?”

            Jessica ignored my question, saying, “I have some important things to tell you, so sit down.” I sat down next to her on one of the stools. “There isn’t any other way I could deliver this news to you, so, I’m just going to say it.” She took a deep breath. Seeing her like this gets me nervous and scared.

            “Jessica,” I started hesitantly. “Did...something happen to our parents in the States?”

            “Oh, no.” she shook her head fiercely. “But it does have something to do to them. They want you to live with them.”

            “Jessica, I know that I have to live with them after this school year is done.”

           “No, Krys, you’re leaving Sunday, in three days. There was a change in plans.” I took in what she was saying. Leaving to California. Leaving Korea? Leaving Minho behind? I suddenly regained my senses I temporarily loss.

            “What? Why? I don’t want to leave. I can’t leave, not now.”

            “I’m sorry, Krystal.” Jessica looked away from me looking very guilty.

            “Jessica,” I said carefully. “What did you do?”

            “I told my mom what happen this morning. I know you’re having problems with Minho, so, I was just updating her and she thought that now is the best time to take you.” Hearing her words, I felt backstabbed. I looked at her.

            “Don’t look at me like that.” She said.

            “Like what?” I tested her.

            “Like you don’t know me.” I grunted then turned away from her. Jessica grabbed my arm. “I think you leaving here will be a good decision. Also, you can always come back. Korea is always going to be here.” I sighed and shook my arm out of her grip. I went to room to my room and plopped on the bed. I need to talk to someone. Minho. I reached for my phone in my bag. As I held my phone, I didn’t want to bother Minho nor Jino. And that only leaves one person: Taemin. First I texted him if he was busy. He replied that he wasn’t. Then I called.

            “Hey, Taemin.”

            “What did Minho do this time?” He answered.

            “Yah, that’s not how you greet a person and don’t talk like you know all about me.” I pouted.

            “But I do you know. I know that I’m your last resort when you can’t talk to Minho and probably Jino also.”

            “Well, I’m going to prove you wrong.” I started. “I’m leaving Korea.”  I said softly.

            “What?”

            “I’m leaving Korea.” I repeated.

            “What?” he said again.

            “Taemin, I’m not repeating m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter