9

Like when Bradangelina got together, I was pushed to the side like Aniston.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After reading the new comments, i wanted to up date again! Here is thrid update of today~

 

 

 

            When we got to school, we parted ways. Minho said that he had to meet up with IU. After a few minutes of wondering around the court yard, I bumped into Taemin.    

            “Hey, Krystal.”

            “Hey, Taemin, where you’re off to?”

            “I’m going to meet up with some friends. Do you want to come?”

            “Sure,” we started on our way.

            “Well, you aren’t with Minho. Did something happen?”

            “Remember he has a girlfriend now.” I said feeling defeated.

            “Oh yeah, I forgot. Word spread pretty fast yesterday. JiHo? Who came up with that couple name?”

            “At least they have a couple name.”  

            “Hey, if you confessed earlier, you guys could have been KrysHo. No that sounds weird. How ‘bout…MinStal!” Taemin smiled cutely at his idea.

            “Minho already knew I like him. The whole time.” I dragged out the last statement.

            “What! I thought he saw stupid because he didn’t know you like him ‘cause it’s so obvious. So, anyways, tell me what happened!”

            “It’s a long story.” I sighed. “I’ll tell you when you come over my house tomorrow to work on the PowerPoint.” Taemin pouted that adorable pout.

            When we reached Taemin’s friends, Jino was with them. He smiled at me sweetly and pulled me into a hug. Taemin and his friends stared in shock as I mirrored their faces. As Jino let go, I flushed with the embarrassment of the public display of affection. Suddenly, we were bombarded with questions.

            “What is going on?” asked Onew.

            “When did this happen?” said Key, with a sly voice.

            “Why didn’t you tell us?” Taemin whined and the last question,

            “Is she your girlfriend?” Jonghyun smiled that cocky grin.

            “No,” Jino said. “She isn’t, yet,” putting his arm around my shoulders.

           “Omo, so cute,” said Key in his motherly voice. “I approve of this.”

            “What happen to Minho? I thought you liked him?” Onew inquired.

            “Yah! He’s dating IU.” Jonghyun answered, hitting Onew’s arm.

            I squirmed out of Jino’s arms and sat down. He followed.

            “How do you feel about that? You being my girlfriend?” Jino asked, staring intently into my eyes. I took breath trying to decide my feelings. I want to be honest.

            “Indifferent,” I answered.

            “Indifferent?” Jino questioned.

            “I don’t feel anything, but don’t take it as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter