5

Like when Bradangelina got together, I was pushed to the side like Aniston.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next morning, as predicted, Minho was at the bottom of my stoop. We greeted each other and went on our way. It was a silent walk. I was deciding whether or not to bring up IU when Minho a handed me a box of candy.

“Here.” he said.

“Omo, I forgot to get you something.”

“It’s okay. You still have White Day.”

“True. Uh, did you have fun with IU yesterday?” I said carefully.

“Yeah. It was more fun than I expected.” He smiled.

“Cool, I, like, called you and you didn’t-”

“Sorry about that. IU and I were working on our project.”

I felt terrible. I expected him to lie or something, but that’s what he did. He worked on his project with IU and nothing else. At school, I headed straight for Taemin and our project.

“Are you ready?” Taemin smiled.

“Yeah, sure.” Even though I felt horrible, I couldn’t help but sneak a glance towards Minho. I noticed that Minho didn’t give IU a present. I don’t want her to get one, but I know Minho and he would give her one. Teacher settled everyone down and the class started on our presentations. When it was Taemin and I turn, I saw Minho smiled at me, giving me a fighting fist and heard IU say ‘hwaiting’. Taemin held the poster and talked about how Michael Jackson is aspiring to him. I was gazing around the class then my eyes locked on Jino. He gave me that cute crooked smile of his. I totally forgot about giving Jino my answer. I gave him a meek smile. Too bad it’s going to be a no.

“Krystal, how is Michael Jackson inspiring to you?” my teacher interrupted my thoughts.             

“Uh, he,” I tried to think what I have in common with him. “He was a person looking for love.” What! Okay, Krystal, just make this work. “Uh, yeah, in my opinion he was looking for love. That’s why he surrounded himself with animals and children. Not because he’s weird, to fill that whole in his life that he didn’t receive. That’s why he is influential to me.” I smiled that I pulled that off.

“So, you want to be loved by someone, also?” Teacher asked. I felt my cheeks flushed and heard Taemin open his mouth. Thank my lucky stars that I’m quicker than him,

“No! I just think that it must have been hard for him to find love as a public figure. Being at a high caliber as him, love might have been the same thing as fake. I believe that he never found that in his life which passed away. This just shows that everyone must find what they want before it’s too late.” I ended with that. The class clapped for us and we took our seats.   

“You should follow your own advice.” I heard Taemin say. I looked at Minho and IU gathering their things to the front of the class room. The person they did it on was J.K. Rowling. I heard Taemin gasp and say, “We should have done our project on Emma Watson. Don’t worry, Emma, we’ll be together one day.” I turned to look at him. Taemin had a dreamy look on his face with a slight pout.  

“If you like so much, go get her.” I teased. Then Taemin gave me an angry look.

“First of all, we live in to different countries. If she lived in Korea, I will definitely try my chances. Second, you should be the last person to tell me anything. You dream about Minho when he is only an arm’s length away from you.” He huffed causing him to pout again.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute.” I pinched his cheeks and he slapped my hand away.

“No one takes me seriously,” turning his back to me. I returned my attention to the front of the class. Minho and IU were finish and Jino and his partner, Kim Jonghyun, made their way to present. They did their project on Ne-Yo. They explained that he is influential to them because they want to be singers. Every one knew Jonghyun could sing really well, but I was plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter