1

Like when Bradangelina got together, I was pushed to the side like Aniston.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As I open the front door, my eyes immediately looked down at the bottom of the stoop. There he was, as always, waiting for me. He had a lock of his dark hair in his hand and twirling it absent mindedly. I closed the door and he turned around and looked up at me. He smiled. My heart skipped a beat and I give him a small smile.

“Hey.” I said as I walked down the steps. Now I’m looking up at him. “Why are you so tall?” I scolded him.

“Why are you so short?” He countered.

“Uh, don’t remind me” I pouted. He smiled at me sweetly and started to walk our usual path to school. I stood there staring after him. He constantly takes my breath away. Only Choi Minho.

He looks back at me, “Krystal! Aren’t you coming?”

I jogged toward him and we continued our walk to school.

When we got there, the usual hushed whispers buzzed around us. Minho ignored the talk, but I try to. It’s hard to ignore someone who is talking ill about you.

“Why Minho is even with her? She isn’t that pretty.” I heard a girl sneer. I put my head down and continue to walk. I only wish I was with Minho. I only wish he would look at me as more than a friend. Maybe that girl is right, I’m not pretty enough for him. I felt my chin being lifted up. I look up into Minho’s kind eyes.

“Don’t listen to her words. She’s just a stupid girl who doesn’t know anything.” Damn you, Minho. You always read my mind. I give him a sad smile.

When we got to class, Teacher wasn’t here, so, everyone was about. I sat in my seat and looked out the window. Minho sat next to me.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah.” He felt my forehead.

“Good. You don’t have a fever.” Minho is always worried about me. Why does he do that? It makes it harder for me to not to like him.

“Hey, guys!” Taemin said as he came toward us.

“Hey, Taemin.” Minho and I greeted him.

“Am I interrupting something?” Taemin worried. I giggled. Taemin’s expression was cute.

“No, you aren’t.” Minho answered and got up from the seat and Taemin sat down.

“Today, I heard Teacher is giving us a project. It’s a group project.” Taemin said.

“How many people are in a group?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I think it’s just two people.”

“Well, you know I will be your partner, Krystal.” Said Minho. I blushed slightly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter