Missing You

Just quietly looking over you

Him Chan’s POV:

One week has pass, I’ve been checking my phone constantly hoping that Sun Hee would call or text me, but there’s no news. Maybe she’s busy with her café? Maybe she didn’t saw the post-it? Or did she not want to contact me? All the thoughts made me frown. I can’t just sit here and do nothing, maybe I should drop by her café and see her.

“Yah! Can you please focus?” Yong Guk shouted across the dance studio.

“You’re missing the rhythm again. Is there something bothering you?” Yong Guk looked at me, eyes filled with concern. I look at the other members which are now lying on the floor like a dead meat.

“Let’s take a break, everyone is exhausted.” I said.

“Fine, let’s rest for today; I know you guys are worn out from all the schedules.” Yong Guk announced and the maknae started punching his fists to the air, expressing his joy.

We went back to the dorm and everyone was waiting for their turn to take a shower. A sudden idea struck me, maybe I should use Zelo as an excuse to visit Sun Hee, since she did promised Zelo that she’ll teach him maths.

“Jun Hong-ah~” I shouted for Zelo.

“Nae, hyung!” Zelo stuck his head out of the room and look at me.

“How’s your study? Are you able to cope? Do you need help?” I asked with concern.

“Ah… I have lots of homework to do, especially maths.” He pouted.

“Aigoo~ do you need help with your maths? We can go to Sun Hee’s café and ask her for help.” I asked the maknae.

“Really?! Can we? Yong Guk hyung! Can we? Please ~” Zelo plead the older one when he saw him coming out from the bathroom. The older one looked at Zelo confusedly.

“Hyung, are you trying to use Jun Hong as an excuse so you could go see Sun Hee?” Young Jae spoke, face still glued to his iPad. *damn! Why is this boy so smart?*

“Ani… Jun Hong needs help in maths and you know none of us are good in that subject.” I said calmly.

“Hyung, she didn’t text or call you right? That’s why you want to go to the café and visit her.” Jong Up spoke.

“What? She doesn’t even have his number, how can she contact Him Chan hyung?” Dae Hyun walked out of the kitchen while hugging a pack of chips.

“Ani, he gave Sun He-“ I quickly ran to Jong Up and cover his mouth to stop him from finishing his sentence.

“Yah! How did you know?!” I hissed to him, still covering his mouth.

“afsfbuvbksbdk..” Jong Up spoke.

“What?” I uncover his mouth.

“I saw you writing your number down on the post-it!” He shouted and ran away from me. Everyone turned to me and stared at me.

“W-What? I can’t be friends with Sun Hee?” I tried to reason but Dae Hyun and Young Jae stared at me with suspicion, while Yong Guk’s face was unreadable.

“Yah! Hyung! Sun Hee noona is mine!” Zelo shouted and pout.

“Did you just shout at me?!” I gave him a glare and he went to hide behind Yong Guk.

“Sure, you just want to be friends with her.” Young Jae smirked.

“Stop this, guys! Him Chan it’s your turn to shower.” Yong Guk finally spoke.

“Alright.” I said and grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom.

 

Yong Guk’s POV:

Why am I feeling this way? I’m feeling jealous of Him Chan now. I’ve known Him Chan for ages, and everyone knows that he’s a flirt and just over friendly towards people, but I somehow feel that Him Chan actually sees Sun Hee more than just a friend. Why am I caring so much? Sun Hee is just a fan right? OK, maybe more than that, maybe a special fan or a friend but that’s all right? Why am I feeling restless when I know Him Chan gave his number to her? I ruffled my hair in frustration.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Young Jae asked. I mentally made a note to myself that I have to be careful of how I show my emotions in front of this baby face, he’s always good at detecting something.

“Nothing, just stress about the upcoming debut in Japan that’s all.” I said calmly.

“I see, don’t stress too much arraso? We’ll work hard! Anyway, do you want to visit noona’s café later?” He asked.

“Anything… if you guys want to go, I’m fine with it.” *Of course I want to go and see Sun Hee! I missed talking to her.* I mentally replied the last sentence.

“Yayy! Let’s go then! After everyone showered, I miss the hot chocolate there. It’s the best hot chocolate I’ve tasted.” He his lips while thinking about the drink.

“I want to eat the cheesecake too!” Dae Hyun added.

“I miss noona!” Jong Up and Zelo shouted in unison.

“Alright, we’ll go then, I’ll call hyung and let him know so he could drive us there.” I told them.

“Should we buy some dinner and bring it there to eat with noona?” Jong Up asked.

“Sure.” I replied calmly.

Author’s POV:

Yong Guk called manager Kang and told him about that, also told him to get some fried chicken before picking the members up. Soon all the members finished bathing and prepared themselves, manager arrived in time and all the members got into the van and drove to your café. During the ride, Dae Hyun tried to steal some chicken from the box but his hand was smacked by Young Jae.

“Can you stop eating for a while?!” Young Jae glared at him.

“But I’m hungry.” He pouted.

“You’re forever hungry!” Young Jae countered back.

Dae Hyun ah, you need to lose some weight, you’ve been gaining weight recently.” Manager Kag spoke. Dae Hyun pouted and crossed his arms.

The van finally stopped behind the café and manager Kang checked his watch to see what the time is.

“OK, its 7PM now, you all can stay until 10PM and we have to leave arraso?”

“Nae!” the members replied and got out of the van, manager Kang and Yong Guk carried the fried chickens while the younger ones ran to the café. Him Chan and Zelo were extremely excited about it.

You were behind the counter when you heard the bell on the door rang.

“Welcome~” you greeted and bowed.

“Noona!!!” You heard a familiar voice; you look up and saw Zelo’s face in front of you. You blinked a few times thinking that it was just an illusion that you’re seeing him in front of you. But it didn’t work, he was still standing infront of you.

“Noona! I’m real! You look so cute when you blink~” He said and pinched your cheeks. Your face flushed with the contact of Zelo.

“Yah! Let go of Sun Hee!” Him Chan came over and grabbed Zelo’s hands.

“Him Chan oppa?” You called him, not believing he’s in front of you too.

“Annyeong ~ “ Him Chan grinned. You looked behind and saw all the members are here with manager Kang. You somehow lost your speaking ability so you bowed 90 degrees to them but ended up knocking your head on the edge of the counter. You hissed in pain and rubbed your forehead.

“Are you alright?! Let me see!” Him Chan asked in concern and moved your hand away from your forehead. He leans nearer to you to see if there’s any redness and he gently rub your forehead while blowing on it. Your eyes widen when you saw the closeness between the both of you. You wanted to move away but he pulled you nearer, your face was flushed like a red tomato, you didn’t know what to do.

“Are you feeling better?” He looked into your eyes and saw your flushed face and realise how close the both of you were now. He quickly moved away.

“I-I’m better now…” You lowered your head, trying to hide the redness of your cheeks but you knew it was obvious. The rest of the members saw the interaction between you and Him Chan, everyone started teasing him.

“Are you alright? Let me see~” Young Jae grabbed Dae Hyun’s face and blow his forehead imitating his hyung’s previous action. Dae Hyun followed the flow and said “my lips hurts~” and puckered his lips. “Oh, let me help you with that~” Young Jae replied and lean forward, move back again and they started laughing. You were so embarrassed about it that you didn’t want to face them now.

“Stop it, that’s enough.” Yong Guk voiced out. You stared at him and there was an unreadable expression on his face. You gave him a small smile, mouthing ‘thank you’ to him. He just nodded to you and walked to an empty table and put down the food. You walked out of the counter and Him Chan stood in front of you

“Sun Hee ah, let’s have dinner together, we bought fried chicken.” He grab your hand and lead you to the table where all the members including manager Kang is sitting at. He didn’t let go of your hand when both of you reached the table. You looked at Yong Guk and saw him turning away and you looked at your hand.

“Him Chan oppa…” You called him shyly and stared at his hand which was holding onto yours.

“Oh… Mianhae…” He quickly let go and you saw him blush.

“Noona sit beside me!” Zelo patted to the empty seat beside him, you smiled and took the seat. Now you’re sitting beside Zelo and Yong Guk is sitting in front of you. For some reasons, you felt awkward with Yong Guk. Usually he would give you his gummy smile but he didn’t smile at you ever since he stepped into the café. You felt that something was wrong so you asked him.

“Yong Guk shi, are you alright?” You asked and stared at him, filled with concern.

“I’m fine.” He replied coldly and turned to talk to manager Kang. You didn’t know why but you felt a little upset that he’s giving you cold shoulders. *maybe he’s tired.* you thought.

“Um… Why are you guys here?” You asked.

“This hyung here, misses you.” Young Jae pointed to Him Chan.

“Yah! We’re here because everyone misses her and Zelo needs help in maths ok.” Him Chan glare at Young Jae.

“Whatever you say~” Young Jae sang.

“Ah…. Zelo, you need help with maths?” You asked Zelo, ignoring the front part where Young Jae said that Him Chan misses you. Zelo nodded while eating the chicken.

“Alright, I’ll help you with it later after you guys eat alright?” You smile and pat Zelo’s head and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Yong Guk asked, looking at you this time.

“Ah… I shouldn’t bother you guys.” You said.

“We bought it for you too.”

“Ah…” You didn’t know what to say, you felt guilty, it was like you were getting special privileges by them.

“You’re thinking it’s inappropriate right? Don’t worry about that. You’re like… you’re like our friend now.” Yong Guk spoke, you look at him with wide eyes, he just read your mind and did he just say ‘Friend’? Without waiting for your reply, he pulled you down to make you sit again.

“C’mon, let’s eat.” You stood up again and Yong Guk looked at you confused.

“Let me tell my workers too. Do you mind if they sit and have their dinner with you guys?” You asked.

“We wouldn’t mind, the more the merrier.” He smiled and you smiled back. He knew your intentions; if asking your workers to join will make you less guilty then he wouldn’t mind. You walked to Hyun Woo and dishwasher ajumma, told them to have their break and have dinner with you and BAP. They agreed and joined the table beside yours. You walked over to the door and switch the sign to close before heading back. You sat down between Hyun Woo and Zelo, Hyun Woo gave you a cup of tea and you thank him. Yong Guk gave you a piece of chicken and you kindly accepted it and thank him too. All of you started talking and you smiled when you saw Hyun Woo and ajumma enjoying the company. Yong Guk even served ajumma, you smiled and frown again when you saw Hyun Woo’s hand.

“What happened?” You grabbed Hyun Woo’s hand and questioned him.

“Ah… It’s nothing, just accidentally burnt myself.” He moved his hand away and you frowned again. You stood up and went to the counter, everyone looked at you but focus back to the food. You came back after a few moments and grabbed Hyun Woo’s hand and pulled him out of the group.

“Sun Hee-ah, it’s fine really.” He assured you. You shook your head and open the first aids box.

“You should be more careful.” You frowned and started to take care of the burnt area. He didn’t speak this time.

“Why didn’t you ask me or ajumma to help you with your hand just now?” You looked at him with concerned eyes.

“Mian Sun Hee-ah. Everyone was busy just now, I also forgotten about it.” He scratched his neck with his free hand.

“It’s not a valid reason.” You pouted; while carefully wrap the bandage on his hand.

“Promise you that I’ll be more careful alright?”

“Promise?” You asked and showed him your pinky finger.

“Promise!” he smiled and hook your pinky finger with his free hand to seal the promise.

“All done!” You clapped your hands together and gave him your eye smile.

“Thanks Sun Hee-ah!” he ruffled your hair.

“Yah~” You pouted and tidied your hair again.

“C’mon, let’s go back to the table.” You nodded and walked back with him. When both of you got back, everyone eyed you two.

Meanwhile, Yong Guk has been observing the interaction between you and Hyun Woo, he felt like his mood just went down the drain when he saw the way you and Hyun Woo acted, the scene looks like a girlfriend taking care of the boyfriend. Somehow, Yong Guk was starting to get curious about your relationship with Hyun Woo.

“Noona! Is he your boyfriend?” Zelo asked with food fully filled his mouth.

“Yes.”

 

A/N: annyeong, i'm back with another chapter ^^ hope you guys like it and saying hi to my new subscribers ~ do look at my other story too if you're interested in Him Chan, Yong Guk or Kai hehe

till next time ~