Surprise Visit

Just quietly looking over you

Him Chan’s POV:

The members and I have a rest day for today before our fansign event tomorrow. Everyone has their own things to do. Yong Guk decided to stay at home to do some composing, Dae Hyun and Young Jae plans on sleeping for the whole day, Jong Up wants to stay at home and play video games, Zelo was forces to get tuition so he could catch up with his studies. He has been lacking behind his studies due to the Asia Pacific tour and BadMan comeback. How I pity the boy, trying to balance his studies and career at the same time. A sudden idea came into my mind, since I have no plans for today, I shall visit Sun Hee at her coffee house. With the thought of getting to see Sun Hee got me all excited, I jumped out of my bed and went to prepare myself. I wore a ‘22’ black tee shirt with my skinny jeans, a pair of boots and put on my shade with a snapback. I sprayed my favourite perfume and looked at the mirror for the last time before walking out of the room. I was about to leave the house when Jong Up called me.

“Hyung! Where are you going?” Jong Up asked and paused the game that he was playing.

“I’m just gonna go out and buy some grocery.” I lied to him, knowing that if I said I’m visiting Sun Hee, this boy will sure tag along, which will ruin my get-to-know-each-other-more with Sun Hee.

“Why are you dressing up and even spraying perfume if you’re just going to do some grocery shopping?” The younger one questioned.

“Yah! I’m still an idol right? Of course I have to keep my image and reputation of being a visual if any one recognises me.”

“But you don’t even dress up when you buy groceries last time.” The younger one squint his eyes staring at me in suspicions.

“Shut up, tiny eyes! I just feel like dressing up today, that’s all.” I gave him a glare and he just shrug and focused his attention back to the game he was playing.

“I’ll get going now~” I shouted and grabbed my car keys, and yes, I have licences and I invested on a new car not long ago, I didn’t have the chance to drive it out yet, so today’s going to be the first time I’m actually driving my new baby out.

After 40 minutes of driving, I finally reached Sun Hee’s coffee house, I checked my watch and realise it was 5PM. I turned to check out if the café is crowded or not and only spotted a few customers inside. I guess its not the peak hour of the café yet, so I parked my car at the back of the café and went in the café, trying to search for Sun Hee but I couldn’t see her anywhere. I walked over to the counter to order a cup of ice Americano.

“Excuse me, do you have any idea where Sun Hee is?” I asked the worker and he stared at me for a while, observing me, wondering why a stranger is asking for his boss.

“Boss is at the rooftop doing some work. May I ask what the purpose of looking for her is?” The worker looked at me.

“Ah… I just dropped by to have a chat, do you think it’s fine that I could see her at the rooftop?”

“Um… I’m not so sure about it, usually she like to be alone at this timing. But I could ask her if she’s fine with visitors at the moment. Give me a second.” He bowed and walked upstairs, I grabbed my drink and followed him up, but stood behind the door of the rooftop while waiting for the worker to get back to me.

Your POV:

You were sipping tea while reading letters that was delivered to you this morning, the letters were by the kids that you’ve been raising from Africa. The content were in simple English, you were contented to see that their English has been improving for the past few month after you have made some contribution for the project of building a school for the kids there. There were also images of them, your heart warmed as you saw then growing healthier as compared to the first time you saw them, they were just skins and bones at that moment, but now, you could see that they have some fats on their bodies now.

Suddenly Hyun Woo stood in front of you and bowed.

“Oh… Hyun Woo.” You called.

“Boss, you have a visitor is it fine if I let him up?” he announced to you.

“Visitor?” You gave a confused look.

“Yes, it’s Mr Kim Him Chan. He’s here to see you.” Your eyes widen at the mention of Him Chan’s name.

“Him Chan-shi?” You asked again.

“Yes, from your favourite group, BAP ~” Hyun Woo said in a teasing tone and you giggled a little.

“Alright, bring him here then.” You told him.

“Yes Boss.” He said and walked over to the door to bring Him Chan over.

You stood up when you saw Him Chan in front of you, he was looking so stunning and handsome, and you couldn’t take your eyes off him. He took out his shades and smiled at you.

“Annyeong, Sun Hee!” He waved at you.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Him Chan-shi.” You smiled and bowed to him. You asked him to take a seat.

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me ‘oppa’? ‘Him Chan OPPA’” he focused on the word ‘oppa’ which made you blushed.

“Ah… Nae… I’m just not used to it, Him Chan-sh- oppa…” You stopped and called him oppa when he gave you a glare. He chuckled when you called him oppa, which made you blush again.

“Um… Why are you here?”

“Ah… Just wanna come and visit you and have some get-to-know-each-other-more talk with you, since it’s our rest day.” He said which sipping his drink.

“You should rest more, you must be tired too.” You were worried for his and other members’ health.

“Don’t worry, I have my energy.” He lifted his ice Americano, telling you that that’s his energy.

“What are the other members doing?”

“Yong Guk decided to stay at home to do some composing, Dae Hyun and Young Jae are pigs, they’re sleeping for the whole day, Jong Up wants to stay at home and play video games, Zelo was forces to get tuition so he could catch up with his studies.” He said.

“Aigoo… poor Zelo..” You said and pouted.

“Ahhh~ Cute!” Him Chan lightly pinched your cheeks when he saw you pout. You blushed hard at the physical contact with him. You held the cheek that he pinched not long ago and blinked at him.

“Come one, stop being so awkward with oppa! Let’s get closer ~” He sang and you just nodded.

“Is this your favourite spot in the coffee house?” Him Chan asked.

“Nae… It’s really relaxing here, I always come here during this timing, just to do some work and personal stuff while sipping my drink and watching the sun set.” You said while facing the scenery in front of you.

“Ah… I see, the view here is very pretty.” Him Chan commented.

“I know right.” You smiled.

Him Chan was putting down his drink on the table when he saw pictures and letter that was on the table.

“What are these?” He pointed to the letters.

“Oh… Its letters that I received from the kids I raised in Africa. Do you want to see their faces?”

“Sure!” Him Chan chirped, and you started talking about what you’ve done for the kids and how they were like when you visited them last year. You talked about your experience when you were in Africa. Him Chan was listening to you and observing your face, you looked like a proud mother that was happy when you talked about your kids, and the expression you had on your face when you talked about how upsetting it was when you heard the poor kids where abused and stuff. Him Chan couldn’t help but smile at the girl in front of him right now, such a kind hearted girl.

Both of you were talking about the experiences that both of you had when being overseas. Without knowing, it was already 6:30PM, you checked your watch and turned your attention to the scenery in front of you.

“Oh... The sun is setting!” You stood up and walked toward the front, and started taking pictures of the sunset. Him Chan was still in the same position, the scene of you talking picture of the sunset while back facing him was looking attractive to him. He took out his iPod and quietly took a picture of you taking picture of the sunset. The picture that Him Chan took came out beautifully. You turned to him asking him to come over to you to get a better view of the sunset, and he walked over standing beside you, admiring the sunset.

“Wah~ its really pretty!”

“Nae!” You smiled while staring at the sunset.

*It’s nice how people could appreciate the simplest things on earth and not get affected by the current stressful society. You’re really unique Sun Hee, your beauty is beyond and description.* Him Chan thought.

After waking the sunset, it was getting dark, Him Chan said that he should get going, the boys might wonder where he is. Him Chan also asked you to bring some ice Americano for him tomorrow at the fansign event because he loves it a lot. You promised him and he waved good bye to you before leaving the café.

Him Chan reached home with a smile plastered on his face.

“Annyeong~ I’m back~” He sang, all the members are already at the living room watching TV when they heard Him Chan come back everyone thought it was weird that he’s in such a good mood. Him Chan’s face was literally glowing in happiness. The members asked where he went but he just said he went strolling instead.

“Hyung! Where is the food?” Jong Up questioned.

“Ah… I forgot about that. Let’s order pizza instead, my treat!” Him Chan said. And the rest of the members cheered.

“Young Jae-ah, go order pizza, I’ll go shower first.”

“Nae Hyung!”

Him Chan walked into the room that he shares with Yong Guk, seconds later Yong Guk came in and laid on the bed.

“Seems like someone’s in a really good mood today~” Yong Guk sang while leaning his head on one hand. Him Chan just smiled.

“So, where did you go? You went to see a girl did you?” Yong Guk questioned.

“How did you know?” Him Chan stared at him.

“C’mon, it was obvious that you were strolling around dressing like this. Only the kids will believe you.” Yong Guk pointed at his outfit.

“Ah… I went visit Sun Hee just now.” Him Chan giggled like a girl after mentioning your name.

“You visited her?” Yong Guk asked again. Him Chan nodded.

“I think Sun Hee is nice, and beautiful and kind hearted and caring and cute!” Him Chan started talking about what both of you talked about just now and he had a smile plastered on his face when he was talking about you. Yong Guk was listening to his friend, somehow he felt slightly jealous, he wished he was the one talking about the topic that you and Him Chan had toady. He bet that he will have so much more to talk to Sun Hee about and that both of them have common interest too. Yong Guk shook the thought away, Him Chan is always friendly to people, Sun Hee is also one of them that he’s being friendly with. Him Chan talking to Sun Hee doesn’t mean he’s interested in her right? Yong Guk thought again.

For the whole night, Yong Guk couldn’t stop thinking about you, he wanted to know you better, he wanted to know you better than Him Chan. He forces the thought to the back of his mind and tried to sleep as their schedule will be packed for tomorrow.