Call Me

Just quietly looking over you

Today’s is BAP’s fansign event again, as promised you got a cup of ice Americano and some pastries for the rest of the members from your café and drove to the venue. This time you weren’t the last few cause the operation of the café was smooth today, there wasn’t any problems, so you were able to go there early. It’s now 3PM and the event’s going to start at 5PM, you waited patiently for it to start. You plugged in your earpiece and listen to some BAP songs to kill time; you also brainstorm on what new recipes you should come out with since Christmas is a few more months away. You typed down the ideas on your iPad. Without knowing, time passed quicker than you expected, the event was starting soon and you saw all the members walk up on stage; they did their greetings and settled down. The line started moving and soon it was your turn since you’re the first few for today, you walked towards Yong Guk and he gave you his gummy smile while opening his arms widely.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yong Guk shi.” You said and smiled to him.

“Annyeong Sun Hee shi.” He greeted you.

“So how have you been?” He asked while signing the album.

“Fine, café has been running smoothly lately, I’m not late for today.” You said and both of you chuckled. You weren’t as awkward as before with him now.

“I see, that’s good! Let’s go visit the kids again soon, ok? I missed them.” He said and pouted. You couldn’t help but smile.

“Here’s some tea for you. And my letter.” You said and handed him the tea, while you search your bag for the letter that you wrote last night. You tried searching but you couldn’t find it.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t find the letter.” You said sadly and pout.

“Ah… It’s alright, maybe you could pass it to me next time, or we could just talk instead of me just reading your letters.” He smiled again.

“Ah… alright…”

“Thanks for the tea anyway, I’ll drink well!” He gave you a gummy smile and the coordinator pushed you lightly to the next member.  You bowed to Yong Guk and greeted Dae Hyun.

“Annyeong Noona!”

“Annyeonghaseyo Dae Hyun”

“Noona looks prettier everytime I see you.” Dae Hyun flirt, earning a kick on his calf under the table by Yong Guk. Dae Hyun turned to Yong Guk and saw him acting like nothing wrong and talked to his fan. Dae Hyun smirked, knowing that his hyung must be jealous that he’s flirting with Sun Hee.

“Aniyo, I still look the same.” You said and blushed.

“Noona, you’re so cute when you blush!” He said making you blush harder.

“Dae Hyun shi, stop it you’re embarrassing me…” You said.

“Arraso noona… I smell cheesecake!” Dae Hyun chirped.

“Ah… Ya, I brought cheesecake for you.” You brought out the cheesecake from your paper bag and gave it to him,

“Thanks noona, you’re the best!” Dae Hyun showed you two thumbs up.

You moved to Zelo next.

“Annyeong noona!” The cute maknae said.

“Annyeong Zelo.”

“Noona, you’re not the last few today.”

“Ah… Nae, I came here early.”

“How’s your studies so far, Zelo?”

“Ah…. I hate it, I have to go for tuition during rest days.” He pouted.

“Aigoo… it must be hard for you, but you still have to study ok? It’s important for your future.”

“Nae, I’ll work hard! Noona, are you good at studying?”

“Um… I’m fine with it…”

“Noona are you good at maths?”

“I’m alright, I was under the top 10 in school for that.”

“Wah! Noona, you’re smart! Can you tutor me some day? My maths .” He pout again.

“Umm…” You didn’t know if you should agree or not.

“Noona, please?” Zelo did his puppy eyes, how can someone reject this boy if he shows this face.

“Ah… Alright…” you then pass him a cup of hot chocolate.

“Yayyy! Noona Jjang!” He did two thumbs up for you and you giggled at his cuteness.

You moved to Young Jae next.

“Annyeong Sun Hee shi.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Young Jae shi.”

“You know once you promised that giant baby, you have to keep your promise right?” Young Jae pointed to Zelo and smirked.

“Ah… It was too hard to reject that cute face…” You pout.

“Then you have to really tutor him then.”

“Ah… is it really fine? I don’t mind, if I can help his studies, but I don’t think Mr Kang will allow that.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to him about that.” He gave you an assured smile.

“Noona, do you know that you’re the first fan that we actually get close with?”

“R-really?”

“Nae… the hyungs really like you a lot.” He whispered. You blushed but thought that they liked you as a fan and nothing more. You pass him a cup of green tea macchiato and bowed to him and went to Jong Up. As usual, he greeted you with his angelic smile.

“Annyeong noona!

“Annyeonghaseyo Jong Up.”

“Noona, just now a fan asked me to draw how I feel now, and just what I drew?” He asked you.

“What did you draw?”

“I drew scenery.” You laughed and asked why.

“Cause looking in front seeing the BABYZ is like scenery to me.” He said and laughed shyly while covering his mouth. You laughed with him.

“Looks like Jong Up learnt some cheesiness from me~” Him Chan lean toward Jong Up and said, earning the two of you a good laugh.

“Jong Up, you’re very creative.” You said while trying to stop laughing.

“And your smile is really nice, keep smiling.” You added.

“Ani. Noona’s smile is really pretty, as pretty as an angel.” You blushed at his compliment.

“Aniyo, you are an angel Jong Up.” You said. You handed him a chocolate cake and moved to Him Chan.

“Annyeong Sun Hee-ah~”

“Annyeong Him Chan s-oppa.” You mumbled, still not used to calling him oppa.

“You’re doing a good job at calling me oppa.” He grinned at you.

“So where’s the thing that you promised me?” you smiled and took out the ice Americano.

“It might not be as nice as before since I came quite early today, the ice desolved.

“Ani, it still tasty good!” He said and took a sip and smiled at you showing a delicious expression.

“How have you been, oppa?” You asked.

“Not good at all.” He pouted.

“Is it because of work, it must be tiring. Please get some rest if you can alright?” You said with a worried expression on your face.

“Ani.. cause… I missed you ~” He sang and it made you blush hard. He smiled when he saw you blushing.

“Here’s you album! Hope to see you soon!” He said and winks at you. You blinked a few times and bowed and walked off the stage. You flipped through the pages of the album and saw the short messages that the members gave, you smiled at the things they wrote. You flipped to Yong Guk’s page and saw a lot of hearts drawn on the page and you blushed again. Sometimes you wonder why you even blush so much at the smallest things. You flipped to Him Chan’s page and found a post-it on it. You found it weird since you never pull a post-it on your album before, you flipped to the back of the post-it and had the shock of your live. Your eyes were about to pop out and your jaws were opened widely. It wrote a bunch of number and a “Call oppa when you’re free <3” You could tell that the numbers are numbers on a phone. You looked up to the stage again and saw Him Chan, he smirked and gave you a wink. You couldn’t believe it, Kim Him Chan of BAP just gave you his number.

 

 

A/N: back with an update! sorry for the short chapter, i'm trying to bring up the perk of the story but i don't know where i should add it yet, but promise that it'll be soon! AND OMG DID YOU GUYS WATCHED THE NEW MV OF BAP'S ONE SHOT japanese version?!!!! i just died i swear!

Yong guk is making my imaginations go wild with all the chains and stuff OTL

tumblr_mui81uTiUk1sn93e8o1_400.gif

 

Jong up looks so damn hot here!

tumblr_mui88oqHnL1sn93e8o1_400.gif

tumblr_muhu1qNCiw1s331j0o1_500.gif

tumblr_muhxyuqMxZ1se2vuqo9_500.gif

tumblr_muicuw5JPw1rwlcweo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_muhzcl4dvF1rlm98go6_250.gif

tumblr_muia5dfOq41rervuho1_500.gif