Friends

Just quietly looking over you

“Noona! Is he your boyfriend?”

“Yes.”

“WHATTT??!!” all the members exclaimed when Hyun Woo said yes. Your eyes widen in shock and you look at Hyun Woo. Seconds later, Hyun Woo burst into laughter while holding his stomach while was aching from laughing. Everyone just stared at him as if he’s crazy.

“You should see the expressions on your faces!” He pointed to the members.

“I was just joking, why are your reactions so big when you thought I’m Sun Hee’s boyfriend?” He asked teasingly.

“Of course we will be shock, Sun Hee is so pretty and kind, she deserves someone good looking too.” Him Chan said.

“Are you saying you deserve Sun Hee?” Hyun Woo lifted his eyebrows.

“Hmm… Maybe! At least I’m better looking than you.” Him Chan pointed to Hyun Woo.

“Oh, so you’re saying you’re interested in her huh?” Hyun Woo smirked. Him Chan’s eyes widen *! He was testing me?* Him Chan thought.

“Anyone would be interested in Sun Hee, right? Yong Guk?” Him Chan shoot back. Yong Guk look at Him Chan but did not say anything. He just smiled awkwardly when he caught Sun Hee staring at him.

“I like noona!” The maknae shouted and everyone started laughing.

“Please stop… Hyun Woo, you shouldn’t joke about this, you’re embarrassing me…” You spoke softly but audible for everyone to hear. Your face was flushed from the embarrassment, you lowered your head but everyone already saw the redness on your cheeks.

“Ah…. Mian…” Hyun Woo apologised softly.

“Let’s drop this topic shall we?” Manager Kang finally voiced out and everyone nodded, knowing that you might not like this. You gave manager Kang a small smile, silently thanking him for this.

The atmosphere was back to normal soon, with everyone’s random topic and jokes. You glance over to Hyun Woo and Ajumma and smiled, you were glad that they’re actually enjoying themselves with BAP. After eating, everyone just sat there and chat with each other. You decided to clean up the tables, you got up and started grabbing all the plates and cups. Him Chan saw what you were doing and got up to help you too. You gave him a thankful smile and continued to clean the tables. Ajumma asked if you needed help, but you just told her to sit down since her feet might be aching from all the work and standing today. Him Chan followed you to the kitchen with all the rubbish and put all the dirty cups and plates into the sink.

“Thanks for helping, you can just leave it here, I’ll do the washing. You should go back out and join the members.” You smiled to him and started washing the plates. Suddenly you saw another pair of hands in gloves grabbing the plate from your hands. You turned and saw Him Chan smiled to you.

“Just let me help you alright? I wanna spend sometime with you alone.” He started washing the dishes. And you just stared at him.

“I know my face is very handsome, but don’t stare at me like this.” He chuckled and you blushed.

“Mianhae.” You mumbled and he chuckled again. The both of you fall into the moment of silence.

“Why didn’t you contact me? Did you saw the numbers on the Post-It?” Him Chan stop washing the plates and faced you.

“I don’t think it was right for me to do that, it’s unfair…” You said.

“You know that you’re not just a fan to me or the member right? You’re like a friend, or maybe I see you more than that.” Him Chan whispered the latter part.

“Thanks for seeing me as a friend but I don’t know why I just feel that it’s not right…” You said.

“Idols can be friends with fans too, you know. There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just we, idols have to be careful what type of friends we makes, that’s all. And I can tell that you wouldn’t harm us, if manager Kang approves, means it’s fine for us to be friends. So please, stop rejecting this alright?” Him Chan explained, you nodded as you thought that his explanation was reasonable.

“So, Sun Hee-shi, can we be friends?” Him Chan stretched out his hand waiting for Sun Hee to shake it. Sun Hee shook his hand and smiled “Sure, Him Chan-shi.”

“So now, from now on, you should call me oppa and the rest of the members by their names. No formality arraso?” He said cutely and you giggled.

“Nae, oppa.” You shyly called him.

“Lets wash up faster so we could go out and tell the guys the good news!” He said and turn back to wash the dishes, he had a smile plastered on his face.

“Nae.” You smiled and wash the dishes too.

After washing the dishes, both of you made your way back to the table.

“We have a new friend now!” Him Chan put his hand on your shoulder and grinned. Everyone looked at you and cheered.

“Noona! You’re willing to be our friend?” Zelo stood up and grab your arm, you nodded and he started jumping in happiness.

“Alright, boys, it’s time to head back to the dome! Sun Hee, we’ll invite you to their dome one day after their promotion ends.” Manager smiled to you, and you nodded. All the members are already heading back to the van while Him Chan was at the back bidding good bye with you.

“Sun Hee, can you lend me your phone?” He asked innocently and you just pass it to him, wondering what he wants to do. You looked at your screen and saw him pressing some numbers which looks like a phone number to you and he started calling the number. Soon you heard a phone ring and you looked around wondering where that sound was coming from. Him Chan slip his hand into his pocket and took out a phone and press something and the phone stopped ringing. It was then you realise that he used your phone to call his.

“Since you didn’t contact me, now that I have your number I can contact you anytime I want to.” He smirked. He handed you your phone and said good bye for the last time and walked to the van. A smile was plastered on his face the whole while.

From: Handsome Chanie yup, that’s the name that he saved himself in your phone, you smiled when you saw that nickname that he gave himself.

“Annyeong Sun Hee~ Oppa’s home, have you closed the shop?”

 To: Handsome Chanie

“Nae, I’m driving home now, oppa should go rest now, all of you must be tired.”

From: Handsome Chanie

“Ani, I’m not sleepy at all, can you keep me companied? Pleaseeeee ^^”

To: Handsome Chanie

“Are you sure? Alright, I’ll company you till you fall asleep. ^^”

The conversation continued till 2AM, you were so worn out from work that you fell asleep before Him Chan does.

From Handsome Chanie (3:01AM)

“Good night, Sun Hee, have a sweet dream ^^ <3”

Him Chan placed his phone at the side of his pillow and went to sleep.

 

A/N annyeong readers, i'm finally back with a chapter, i havent had much inspiration for the story lately, thats why i have not update for 2 weeks, i found it hard for me to link the story the way i want it, and i know this chapter isn't exciting too, i'm sorry if i've dissapoint you guys. Please give me some feedbacks and comments so i could improve ^^