Mission A01 Part 2

Don't Forget

 

One.. Two.. Three, Four, Five, Six. " he muttered under his breath.

"What’s your speciality?", his eyes never left that group.

"I am good at escaping and languages?"

He stared you down, “You’ve got to be joking”

"I was suppose to learn those martial arts but I was originally meant for kidnapping cases.." You felt like hiding in some hole. 
How professional were you?

He sighed, “I got a plan, but you really got to put your escaping skills to the test. Lure them into the roads, gain attention. On 3, 1,2,..”

"Wait, what? What am I suppose to do?"

"Aish, act drunk, bring them to the streets, or act y , you decide. How can you not know when you’re working in the field? "

You reluctantly left the safe spot he shielded you with his strong arms. 
You dab some leftover beer on the floor on the sides of your neck, (ugh) pretended you were drunk. 
Tipsily walking, 

“My my, six handsome guys… ” (luckily you know to speak their native language)
They were shocked at your appearance and hurriedly hide those crates.

"*hic* Would any of you be kind to send me home? I kinda *hic* lost my way.. "

A tall plump man growled, “You should leave immediately.”

"Aish," you ran over to trace his muscles, "you are so muscular *hic*"

They were getting frustrated. They spoke in another language, conveniently you were master at it.
Language classes allowed you to master over thirty languages; something you’re extremely proud of.

"Boss, we can’t have her here."
“But, what will we do?”
“Shall we keep her in the van? We can play with her later?”
“Hey, that’s unfair, we want a share.” The other gang protested. 
“Aish, how much did you bring, let’s do it closer to the van, we won’t keep her out of our sight”

"20"
“Let’s move over, get this over and done with”

You were getting scared, but acting professional, you continue to act drunk, all giggly and tipsy.

You shot a look at the alley and saw a pair of eyes that never left you.

"Hey~, Where are we *hic* going?"
“To have fun princess” the younger one snarled at you.

They throw you in the van as they tied you up with old ropes found in the van.

After they close the door, you slid the ropes out easily with the dagger hidden in your boots.

You managed to brought them to the streets, now you got to escape. 
Through the darkened windows, covered with old cloths as curtain, you saw him sneakily walking. 
You saw him looking at you, some how, you knew what he wanted.

You yelled, “Ahhh, my head hurts! I am going to puke *puking sounds*”

The door flung open as four of them stared at you. 
He took the chance to knock the other two out.

You took the chance to kick the two closest, flicking your hands at their sensitive spots that caused them to yelped in agony.

You took out your gun and dagger chucking it by their heads and necks respectively.

"My my, what do we have here? What are those? Aren’t these weapons suppose to be top secret? Why do you all have them?" He glanced through each of their eyes.

"Grr, .. Who the hell are you?"

"And you, aren’t you drunk you dumb " the younger one shot a look at you.

"Gentlemen, I am your worst nightmare. "

You snickered.

Soon, sirens blasted through the silent night, drawing much attention and perhaps caused a couple birds to fly away.

You went over to him, “Not bad partner! “, and nudged him with your elbow.

He scoffed and looked other way. Little did he know, his side profile already took your breath away.

"No! Lee __ __! Wake up! You cannot have feelings for him", you harshly scolded yourself mentally.

He waited for a while before letting his eyes find you.

You were sitting down at the pavement, repeatedly hitting your head, (mentally scolding yourself). After sometime, you looked up into the night sky,  “Appa, Umma, I did it. Your daughter, Lee __ __ nabbed those bad guys. You are proud of me right? One day, I will find justice, and let your souls be at ease. I will personally nabbed that jerk who took you away from me. “
You were definitely in  tears. You always were when you thought of them.

"Hey.. You okay? No need to cry on the first mission, " he joked.

"Haha! I am not crying..  I am just.. .. "

"Yeah, I’m sure you are, " he smirked.

"Thank you seonbae-nim, " you thank him gratefully.

He let out a sigh, “I know, I did good”

"Aish, so arrogant! " you giggled afterwards.

He patted your head and stared at the skies with you too.

Perhaps.. he wasn't that bad afterall.. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mission A01 Ended Successfully. 
Ahh, I am not really good at writing Action stories, hope you love it still! Comment and Subscribe :)