Mission A01

Don't Forget

 

"We’ve loved each other
Though we’re parting now.
Different places but we share a single heaven
Please don’t forget me

The one who turned aside clutching her heart as she sent you away,do you maybe realize that was none other than me? 

Please don’t forget me.”

Your heart was silent, your mind was filled with the sound of the rain.

Your shivering lips that breathed no words was drenched with your salty tears and the mournful raindrops.

Were you crying, or was it the rain?

You stared painfully at his silhouette, which was getting smaller with each heartbeat. 

His back was facing your eyes, his legs drift him away from you.

He left you.

That rainy night, both of you broke up, spaces between both of you were the distance he walked away from you.

"I swear, I will never love a person as much as I had love you. Even, .. If I ever devote my life to another woman, she cannot occupy the whole of my heart. Because it belongs to you. "

Jang Hyuk, the only man has ever moved your heart, loving him was a forbidden.

Mutual feelings for each defies every single rule on the book. You both are merely held by that pathetic relationship title called colleagues.

The very first day on your work, you were reminded by your superior and forced to take an Oath. “I, Lee __ __ , promised that in the course of being an agent for Secret Association, I will never have any other relations with my colleagues. I will devote my life for my country and never be reminded of my past but only for the future of this Association.”

You, a twenty year old girl was ready to take on the life of being a spy, your wildest dream was realising. You had worked so hard to achieve the place you were offered to today. You, never had your heart moved by any guys though confessions made to you was often. You, are an orphan since you were seven because your parents was assasinated. They, were the reason for your dream, to uncover the truth.

You walked out of your superior’s office with your first mission in hand. Excitement for the start of your new chapter in life blinded your vision, little did you know someone was approaching your way.

*Bump*
“Ohoh! I’m so sorry! “
Getting flustered when you realised his coffee was dripping over his suit. He was strong build, his white shirt cannot contain his muscular toned body, with the buttons stretching to their limit. You were afraid to meet him in the eye.

He took your chin to face him, “I will leave them on my table for you to send to the dry cleaners, I want them back tomorrow. I am Jang Hyuk, remember my name well. “

He walked off. 
You scoffed, What a jerk, you thought.

"That’s right, I’m a jerk, " he yelled as if he read your mind.

Your mouth dropped open at his mind reading skills, you seriously hope you will never meet him again. 

You sat down to review your mission. You glanced at the details, one particular one caught your eye.
Mission Partner : Jang Hyuk

"What The Hell?! ", you exclaimed almost too loud drawing sufficient pairs of eyes to hide your head in embarrassment. Seriously, isn’t this too coincidental? Its absolutely nastily coincidental.

"Won’t that be nice? I’ll be traveling with my clean shirt tomorrow, " his husky voice made your stomach flipped but his words caused you to boil..

(how can he always appear at the right time, I mean, exact time. Definitely not the right time.. )

You stared at his eyes, “That’s Right, SeonBae-Nim, so you shall. I think we got off at the wrong start, let’s redo this, I am Lee __ __. This is my First mission, please take care of me. ” faking the prettiest smile.

"Since I am your SeonBae, you will prepare coffee tomorrow, I like Cappucino with a single block of sugar. Temperature about 74degrees, our flight is tomorrow at 4am, please don’t be late. "

This guy is getting on your nerve, but you cannot afford to blow this mission up because of his b*tchy attitude.

You decided to head home to do research and prepare your luggage.

1am. 
You should probably head to the airport, oh right! His coffee, damn who still sells cappuncino at this timing?! You drove around the town nearby, all shops are closed, why aren’t you surprised?
You glanced at your watch, 2.15am, you have no time. You’ll make up to him afterwards.

At the airport, you tried your luck to find his cappuncino, you found a coffee shop, but it only sells long black. “Grr… Just my luck. “
You tried calling him to see if you can bargain your way out. 
*Ring Ring*
You have called him over 20times, still no answer. 
Your watch says 3.30, you really need to board the plane. 
-Inside plane procedures-
You found your seat and settled down.

"What a partner," you puff up your mouth to blow your fringe out of your eyes.

"Dear Passengers, we will be taking off soon, please buckle up your seatbelts. Please keep your hand-carry baggage properly stowed and your window shades up. "

" He’s really not coming?! ", you mused out loud.

Suddenly he appeared, and plopped down beside you. He stuck his hand out before you could say anything, “Cappucino?”

"I couldn’t find it anywhere, your demands were..  demanding" you narrowed your eyes.

He was wearing shades, but you could feel him glaring at you.

"My shirt?"

"!" you cursed softly.

He smirked, “Two Down, you have a long way to please me. “

"What’s your problem? Why can’t we get along? "

"Do you wanna get along with me?" he smirked as he moved closer to you.
He smells really good, you could feel yourself blushing.

No, you have to be professional.

"Don’t you?" you shot back with the cutest smile.

He scoffed, before going to sleep.

You sighed as you reviewed your research.

Both of you needed to identify the prime suspect for the case of weapon trading among countries. Your superior has listed down a few suspects, but your gut feels tells you it ain’t that easy. Someone must be doing a background manipulation. 
Deep in thoughts, you didn’t realised he was staring at you. 
He called for a glass of water and poured it all over your work.

"Whatthehell?!"

He whispered, “A professional has their research done in head with no solid evidence to loudly claim they are agents, are you stupid?!”

He was right, but you spent hours on these, it was all smudged.

Plane ride was pleasantly slient.

"Dear Passengers, This is the captain speaking. We will be landing soon, please take your seats and buckle your seatbelts. "

"Ahhhh~", you inhaled large volume of fresh air. This is so good. Perhaps because it was your first time, it felt terribly exhilarating.

He just left you there as he bought two new phones for communication.

You guys settled for a rundown hotel near the city.

"1 room?!"
“We are not here for a holiday missy”

"True… But.. ", how can I sleep on the same bed as you??

"We will be taking night shifts, if we were ever caught, they are probably attacking at night. This rundown hotel doesn’t have the security to buy us time. "
He read your mind yet again.

You prepared yourself as he did.

"Are you stupid? You are too obvious, take those out, just bring that dagger and that small gun"

"But… "

He left the door. You worried you’ll be leave behind, you properly kept those that he told you to take out in the safe before heading out.

Someone grabbed your hand and pulled you to an alley.

He was facing the wall, with you stuck between his chest and the wall. His heavy breathing was resounding in your mind. 
His low voice whispered into your ears, “I saw them.”