Dadamatolover~ One-Shot~

Somewhere Over The Rainbow~ Imagines and One-Shots! |Open|Hiring|

I stood in line eagerly, heart pounding, as I waited for my six favorite people to appear.

As a surprise for my birthday, all of my friends had pitched in money to pay for me to go to a B.A.P. fan meet. The tickets had sold out long before I had even contemplated spending all that money, so it was a wonder my friends managed to get their hands on something so precious. 

The screams of other fans brought me out of my thoughts and drew my attention to the van pulling up nearby. Out stepped Yongguk, HImchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo. Each one of them looked absolutely amazing in their casual clothes with their dazzling smiles.

The excitement in the plaza the meet was taking place at was to a level of absolute insanity. I couldn't say that I was any different from the other girls since I was excited as well, but at least I kept my composure. Some of the others fans had gone completely crazy in anticipation of seeing their ultimate biases. While they were busy being crazy, I was mapping out exactly how my meeting with Jongup would go.

Moon Jongup. My dream guy. My ultimate bias.

I wanted our meeting to be absolutely perfect. Though I knew not to expect anything other than him signing my merchandise, I still wanted to make sure I was the best I could be in front of him. I wanted to be that one fan that wowed him with how composed and put together she was. My dream was to be the one fan that Jongup wished he could see again.

Don't get your hopes up, Fatin.

I laughed at myself. This was just a fansign. I would be one face in the many that filed along in hopes of grasping B.A.P.'s attention. Still, I was happy just having these amazing boys nearby me.

Before I knew it, the table that the members were sitting at was just ahead. They sat in a row on a stage with stairs leading up to it. As soon as I made it to the stairs, my feet tangled amongst each other and I tripped up the steps- falling flat on my face.

Everyone around, including B.A.P., simply stared at me with wide eyes. Forgetting where I was, I got up calmly, surveyed the damage, and shrugged when all I could find was a scuff on my new shoes. As I turned to face the table, I remembered where I was.

I blinked once, twice. Laughing, I tussled my hair with my fingers and handed over my merchandise to be signed.

"How's that for an ice-breaker?" I laughed to the six people before me, unsure how to act.

Jongup stared at me strangely, and I sighed to myself. So much for planning out the perfect meeting. My two left feet just had to mess up everything.

Going down the line, each member signed my album along with a towel that I had from a concert of theirs. Most simply gave me their signature, while others gave me a little note. Jongup took the longest to sign my things and I stood there awkwardly wishing I could just leave already.

Graciously, Jongup finally finished and I was on my way. I made sure to watch my feet as I walked down the steps and I thought I heard the faint snicker of someone behind me. Shaking my embarassment off, I walked back to my car.

Once in the safety of my car, I began to read the autographs I had recieved. I marvled at the loopy curves of Himchan's signature and laughed at the little caracature that Daehyun had drawn. When I turned over my towel, I was shocked to see the entire back covered in a note from Jongup.

Fatin,

That's a pretty name. Are you okay from your fall? You were very collected in the way you played that off. You aren't like other fans. You seem more subdued and mature. I respected the way you didn't scream at us or freak out. From what I saw, you were you in front of us and that's valuable. If it's okay with you, I'd like to meet you after everything. I saw a coffee shop across the street from here that could be a nice meeting spot. Wait for me there?

~Jongup

My heart fluttered at his words. He respected me? That alone was enough to make my cheeks flush and my breathing speed up. Trying desperately to calm my speeding heart, I made my way over to the coffee shop. I ordered a drink and hummed Coffee Shop to myself softly as I sat on the patio- waiting.

~~~

The sky was ablaze with the orange of the setting sun when I saw a figure approaching me. They walked at a leisurely pace, but slowed as they neared as if they were nervous. I smiled to myself at the thought of a shy person approaching the person they loved at a coffee shop with the sun setting. How cliché.

"Fatin?" the figure asked me, stopping in front of my lonely table.

"Jongup?" I breathed, incredulous.

"You actually came!" we both exclaimed, laughing at our unison.

"I didn't think an idol would actually want to meet with me." I laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well, here I am," Jongup smiled.

"Why did you want to mee?" I cocked my head at him.

"I wanted to tell you that..." he trailed off, embarrassed.

"Tell me what?" I asked, moving so that I could look him in the eye.

"It's a little embarassing, but I feel like I'm in love with you. You're just different from the other fans and I just feel a connection." Jongup admitted with a red face.

Dumbstruck, I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Eh?" that simple sound was all I could muster in my confusion.

"I..." Jongup trailed off and leaned in instead. 

His lips met mine in a sweet kiss that melted my heart. Moon Jongup loved me. Now that was something you didn't hear every day. All thanks to my clumsiness, this day was the day I fell in love with someone who loved me for me.