Badman Nail Art~

Somewhere Over The Rainbow~ Imagines and One-Shots! |Open|Hiring|

Left hand:

Right Hand:

Inspiration:The face paint that each member had in the intro/teaser. Himchan had a mask, hence the lattice.

Supplies:

-black nail polish

-white or beige nail polish

-a striper brush or toothpick

-top coat

Directions:

1. paint all nails a beige or white color. 

2. each of the following describes how to make the individual nails. It's up to you what order you put them in.

Yongguk: Take your black polish and paint vertically down from the midpoint of your nail. It's okay if you get poish on your cuticle.

Daehyun: Using a striper and black poish, create a box taking up roughly one fourth of the top of your nail and fill it in.

Himchan: Use your striper to make diagonal lines that going one direction. Then create diagonal lines going the opposite direction to create a lattice-type look.

Youngjae: Take the striper and create two curved lines starting from the upper corner of your nail. In between these two lines, create a feathered effect by swiping lightly with the striper.

Zelo: Position your striper at one end of your nail in the middle and then turn your finger rather than the brush. This allows for a straighter line especially in the case of using your non-dominant hand.

Jongup: Starting from the top of your nail, create a diagonal line that ends a little below the middle of your nail. Do the same starting from the bottom of your nail to create an elongated "x".

3. Wait to dry and set with a top coat

4. Take a q-tip and dip it in nail polish remover. Use this to clean up the excess on you cuticles and fingers.