6th

~Forever Yours~

 

"Sunbaenim"? Hyerim said.

"Hyerim"? Jonghyun said.

Hyerim ran into the room quickly to put some proper clothes on. 

She finally came out with embarrassment. Jonghyun didn't dare to look at her either.

"Sorry, I didn't know you live her too." He said.

"It's ok. My fault I didn't tell you" She said.

They both changed the subject quickly to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

"Where is Kyung"? He asked.

"She's not home yet. I tried calling her but no answer" Hyerim said. 

"i did too" Jonghyun said. "Well i'll head back home then, can you give her this bracelet back"?

"Yes" Hyerim said.

"Text me when she gets home". Jonghyun asked writing his number down on a paper.

"Yes"Hyerim said bowing good bye and closing the door.

 

"Aishhhh" Lay said. "How am i suppose to take you home"?

He kept walking. " I can't take her to the hotel because I'll be recognize".

He sat her down on the bench by a frozen pond. It was freezing temeperature out but well enough before the sunrise. There was no one in sight. 

She laid her head on his lap until morning. The sun started to rise. He tried to keep her warm all night.

She opened up her eyes and saw Lay right in front of her face.

She got up quickly which woke him up too.

"Lay ssi, why are you here?" She looked around " why am i here?" Nakyung asked.

"I think you drank a little too much last night" He said.

"Why didn't you take me home"? Nakyung asked,

"You didn't tell me where you live" He said.

"My phone? Why didn't you call my unnie?" She asked.

"I couldn't get to your phone. It was in your back pants pocket. It did ring many times". Lay said.

"Pabo" She whispered. "You could have took the phone". She said while checking the missed call. She had a few missed call from hyerim and jonghyun.

She text them both saying she's fine and that She fell asleep on a bench. 

Lay's phone rang, it was the manager.

"Yah where are you? we have a schedule this morning". the manager said.

"I'm coming hyung. I'll meet you at the salon" Lay said and hung up the phone.

"You have to go"? Nakyung asked.

"Yes, I have a schedule. Go home and shower before you get sick" Lay said waving good bye.

Nakyung just stood there and waved until he was out of sight.

That was nice of him. He's a bit naive though, but i still appreciate it.

"Why did I sit in the cold just because of one girl"? Lay thought to himself and shook it off. "It's because she's Jonghyun sunbae's sister, so we should take care of her". 

 

"You're home. Eat breakfast" Hyerim said.

"I'm not hungry" Nakyung said walking into her bedroom.

Hyerim knocked on Nakyung door and walked in.

"Nakyung, you know I was so worried about you" Hyerim said in a stern voice.

Nakyung just continued changing into her school uniform to go to school. 

"Yah Kim Nakyung!" Hyerim finally bursted.

"Sorry" Nakyung said and she did feel sorry inside but she still had that hurt feeling inside. 

Lay ssi is naive, I'm naive myself.

"Eat first, before you leave". Hyerim said. 

"Ne" Nakyung said sitting down to eat. She was still a bit hungover. 

"Why are you up so early? You don't have practice today". Nakyung said.

"I have to go do some stuff". Hyerim said. "Anyways, is everything ok"?

Nakyung look down then smiled. "Yes, everything is fine". She needs to get over him somehow since he's still a friend.

"I'll see you tonight. I have work today" Nakyung said leaving.

"Be safe" Hyerim said as she gets ready to leave too. 

 

Hyerim tried to wave down a taxi but it keep on passing by her.

"Need Help"? A male voiced asked from behind her.

"Yes" She answered turning her head. "Tao sunbaenim."

"You can just call me Tao since we're the same age".

"Ok, but what are you doing here"? Hyerim asked.

"Uhhh. I...." Tao stuttered. "I was just walking around".

Tao finally wave down a Taxi. 

"If ur not busy, do u want to come"? Hyerim asked.

"Yes" Tao quickly replied and got in the Taxi with Hyerim. 

"Where are we going"? He asked.

"To find my sister".