4th

~Forever Yours~

Tao was positive it was his ring that he threw into the han river a year ago. It was customed made. He had the other pair on his finger but hid it.

He looked and stared deeply at Hyerim without blinking at all.

Nakyung took the ring off and about to give it to Tao.

"No, Nakyung, you wear it. I found it so it's mine now." Hyerim said staring back at Tao.

"So who found the ring"? Tao asked.

"I did,why? huh why? You want it"? Hyerim asked.

Nakyung was standing to the side while these two were arguing. 

She didn't know what to do. These two were agressive and were both good at fighting with fists and words. 

"Wait.... Aren't you Exo Tao"? Hyerim asked.

"Yes why? are you going to blackmail me and tell my fans"? He asked.

"Holy crap. I'm in deep Sh*t" Hyerim thought to herself. "Sunbaenim" Hyerim said and suddenly bowed causing TAo to be flustered as well.

So he bowed back confused.

"I'm the new trainee Park Hyerim" She said.

"Ahh, so it's you" Tao suddenly acted arrogant.

"So.. this is your ring right"? Hyerim asked while helping Nakyung take the ring off and handing it to him. 

"Yes it is". He said taking the ring. "But now it's yours" He said putting the ring on Hyerim finger. "Make sure it stays on you and only you".

"Yes, sunbaenim" Hyerim said bowing as he left to go back inside the building.

"I found her! My destiny!" Tao said with happiness to himself.

"Nakyung ah, sorry. I'll buy you something else. He's a sunbae. I'll live a hard life if I go against him" Hyerim said.

"It's ok unnie. Our friendship will remain the same. I don't need anything" Nakyung told her. "Wait, why are you out here"?

"Well, your Jonghyun oppa!! You should have told me he was the one that gave the bracelet to you, is my vocal instructor. He said I stole your bracelet and took it from me. He is making me buy him coffee. He has no reasoning or listen to my reasons. He's so arrogant" Hyerim said venting herself.

"Sorry unnie, I didn't think it was important".  Nakyung said.

"It's fine. I'm strong. Nothing can break this wall" Hyerim said as they both walk together to the coffe shop Nakyung works at. 

 

"Yah, Tao, why do you look so happy"? Kris asked.

IT's nothing" TAo said smiling to himself.

"This is the first I saw you smile like that in a year" Kris said.

"I met someone today" Tao said.

"Who"?

"Just someone" Tao said and changed the subject. 

 

That same night Nakyung worked over time at the coffee shop. Luhan came to visit her. 

"Hot Choco"? Nakyung asked Luhan.

"Yes, please" Luhan said. 

"Luhan oppa, you should cover your face up more coming out in public. Your fans can recognize you". Nakyung said.

"It's ok. Not like I'm meeting up with a girl or anything". He said.

So does he not have feelings for me. Am i just a regular friend? But why does he come here everyday?

"Nakyung ah, can we talk?" 

"Yes oppa, what is it"? I asked him while sitting down in the chair in front of him.

Is he going to confess to me? Am i hoping for too much?

"If someone gets jealous and angry, what's the best way to make them happy"? He asked.

"Oppa... you like someone?" I asked curiously.

"No.. I have someone" He said.

I'm breaking down. I'm confused. I need to control my emotion. I really like him. who? who can this person be? I've known luhan oppa for a bit now but he never mention anything to me. 

"Who is it"?