5th

~Forever Yours~

He wouldn't tell me.. or couldn't tell me... But I can tell he have someone he loves deeply.

It was already late coming out from work. Nakyung was sad and needed a drink. She stopped by an outside stall for some food and soju.

"Ahjumma, 1 more bottle of soju" She said asking for her 3rd bottle.

"Are you old enough to drink? Aren't you a High school student"? Someone asked standing in front of her.

"Who is it? Who are you"? Nakyung asked half drunk already. 

"It's me. You should stop drinking now". He said while taking the bottle away.

"What the hell"! Nakyung yell at the man while trying to take the bottle back, stumbling back and forth.

"Sit down". THe man said helping nakyung into her seat.

"Dugu Ya!!! (Who are you)"? Nakyung asked again. She couldn't see his face because of a face mask.

He pulled his mask down. "Me".

"Lay ssi"? Nakyung said pointing at his face.

"Shhhhh" He shushed her putting his finger in front of her lips. "Whats wrong? Why are you drinking so much?"

"Lay ssi, I'm heart broken"Nakyung told him breaking down in tears. "He doesn't love me.. He have someone else" 

Lay sat there listening to her. Nakyung suddenly stood up." I need to go home, unnie is waiting for me" She started walking in a drunken manner.

Lay thought to himself, "Who is this man she loves so much?"

"Let me help you" Lay said and helped her on his back, giving her a piggy back ride. She hug him around his neck, half asleep.

"Where is your house"? He asked.

She just pointed straight to no where. 

 

"Where is she, at this time?" Hyerim said waiting at the house. She decided to take a shower. She walked out with a towel around her body and sat down in the living room, trying to call Nakyung again.

Someone pressed the passcode to the door and it opened.

Hyerim got up to welcome Nakyung home but to her surprised it wasn't Nakyung.

"Kyung ah, why didn't you pick up your phone?" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Hyerim yelled.