2nd

~Forever Yours~

2 days later @ coffee shop/ part time job 4pm

"Unnie, I think we're not going to get any customers today. The snow is falling like crazy". Nakyung said to her boss.

"Should we close early today"? Her boss asked.

"No, It's ok. I don't want a cut in my pay" Nakyung said.

"I'm not going to cut it. You can go home early" Her boss said.

Ringggg the bell to the entrance of the coffee shop rang

 

"Customer". Nakyung said.

"I'll take care of him. You can go ahead" Her boss said.

"No, I'll take care of him before I go" She said. NaKyung have one of the best boss. She also take care of Nakyung as well and offered her a job.

"How can I help you"? She asked and looked at his face while he was removing his scarf and hat. He seem familiar to her for some reason.

"Medium Hot Choco". He said.

Oh that voice... I heard it before....

"Thanks for the coffee the other day" He said.

"Oh, it's you" She said smiling as she couldn't hide it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan" He said with his broken korean and his big brown eyes.

"I'm Nakyung" She said pulling her hand out for a handshake.

He shook it back and grabbed his hot chocolate to sit down at a table by the window. 

She started to clean the area before the coffee shop closes. 

"Are you waiting for your friend again" ? She asked him while cleaning the table on the side of him.

He turned and looked at her. "No, I wanted to come thank you"

What's this? Why is my heart beating so fast..

"Do you work here everyday"? He asked.

"Yes, Part time. I'm still in school". She told him.

"School? How old are you"? He asked curiously.

Is he interested in me???

"19" She told him.

"Oh, I'm older" He said a bit shocked.

"Do I look old or something"? She asked him in a serious tone.

"No.. no" He panicked. 

"I'm just kidding" She said.

He gave out a big sigh and Nakyung giggled a little.

"You're easy to tease" She said.

"Do you want to be my friend"? He suddenly said.

"Friends? Sure". She said. Her excitement was about to explode. She finally felt like she made a friend and a good looking one.

"I've been here for a while and haven't made any friends yet". He told her.

"Where are you from? You're not korean right"? She asked him. 

"I'm chinese" He told her.

She sat down with him and they talked for a while and exchange numbers. He told her about him being a member of Exo and the life of a celebrity. She just listened. She already know alot about the life of a celebrity through Jonghyun.

"You don't look surprise at all. I knew i picked a perfect friend" He said smiling.

Exo? I don't keep up with celebrites or idols except for Shinee. Exo? I think all the girls in my high school are crazy about them. Should I be happy that an Exo member is my friend or should I be scared that Fan girls will come kill me...... 

2 days later

Yes, it's payday!! 

While walking home, she looked into her envelope and some random man snatched it from behind her and ran.

"Stop!!! Thief!! Stop" She screamed trying to run after him and slipping on ice all over the place.

Suddenly a woman with long black silky hair stood in front of the man and kicked him in the stomach. She beated him up and grabbed the envelope out of his hand. The thief ran away after that. She walked toward Nakyung with the envelope. She was very pretty as she walked closer. 

"Is this yours"? She asked while handing the envelope.

"Yes, thank you" Nakyung said while bowing to her many times. "Are you hurt"? 

"I'm fine" The woman said and started to walk away while limping a little with her backpack.

She seems like she's traveling somewhere. 

Nakyung felt sorry and she couldn't help her in anyway.

"Do you need a place to stay"? Nakyung yelled out.

The woman turned around and looked at Nakyung and nodded her head.

Nakyung helped the woman walk to her house.

"What's your name"? Nakyung asked.

"Hyerim. Park Hyerim" She said.

"My name is Nakyung. Kim Nakyung" She said. When she first arrived at the orphange she didn't have a name or last name. Her name was given by a worker there and her last name was given to her a few years ago by Jonghyun's mom. She wanted Nakyung to be apart of her family since she grew up with Jonghyun. 

"Are you an unnie"? Nakyung asked.

"I'm 20" Hyerim said.

"You are an unnie. I'm 19 years old" Nakyung said. "I'll call you unnie"

Hyerim nodded in agreement. 

They got to the house and Nakyung helped her on the couch.

Nakyung got ice and placed it on Hyerim ankle.

"Why are you here in Seoul"? Nakyung asked curiously. 

"I just got accepted as a trainee for Sm entertainment and for some other personal reasons".

"Oh, do you have anywhere to stay yet"? Nakyung asked.

"No". Hyerim said looking down sadly.

"You can stay here with me for now until you find a place if you want" Nakyung said.

"Thanks" Hyerim said giving Nakyung a hug. "Noone has ever been so nice to me. I had to learn to fight to defend my self" She said dropping a few tears.

Nakyung cried with her a little. "How about your parents"?

"I don't have any. They cruelly left me in front of an orphange with a letter." Hyerim told.

Nakyung gave her a hug again.

"You should go shower" Nakyung said giving her a towel. 

Hyerim took off her ring and put it on Nakyung finger.

"It fits perfectly, well a bit tight. I want you to have it" Hyerim said.

"For what. It's ok. It looks expensive" Nakyung said trying to take  the ring off.

"It's for letting me stay here". Hyerim said. "I owe you".

"No,it's fine" Nakyung said trying to give the ring back.

"Then for our friendship". Hyerim said putting the ring back on Nakyung finger.

"But it looks expensive".. Nakyung said quietly.

"I found it along a beach I was walking on a few months ago. I brought it to the lost and found but noone claimed it. It's free but now it's worth our friendship" Hyerim said smiling.

"Thanks, Hold on" Nakyung said going into her room and then coming out. "unnie, you can have this" Nakyung said putting a beaded bracelet with the initial K  in her hand.

"My oppa gave it to me from one of his trip to Japan" Nakyung said to her.

"It must be valuable to you" Hyerim said.

"It's fine. He always buy me stuff when he's overseas" Nakyung said. 

"Thanks" Hyerim said and put the bracelet on. 

Hyerim went to shower and they ate dinner together. 

They went to sit down on the couch to watch tv together. They were watching a music show and Shinee was coincidently on.

This is strange. It's been almost a week and Jonghyun oppa haven't text me. Is he really busy or something

Nakyung realized something hard under her bottom. She reached for it.

It's Jonghyun oppa's cellphone. No wonder.Should I bring it to him. He should probably be at the company tomorrow morning.

"Nakyung, do you know where SM building's at?" Hyerim asked.

"I'll take you tomorrow since it's Saturday" Nakyung said.

"Thanks".